Ilka & Sam (2020) Part #1

On 1/9/2020 at 8:07 PM, life+90 said:

rejw.png

I initially thought A&A were the ideal couple for the initial pass, if that's the intention. Mainly because the 4 are linked by DNA.
Alan never actually participated in a 4some along with Nina, just rehearsals. And this was the biggest and would say fatal mistake.
Ada in turn, we have small but promising samples with Tina (which is another that I hope to see soon on sacred ground Rm14).

But after what we saw yesterday I change this opinion: Sina & Jules are ideal for this "initiation".

Sina developed the "aggressiveness" necessary to turn Sam inside out. Literally.
And Jules works the sensitivity and tact necessary to make it "comfortable" and "reliable" for Ilka.
Not to mention that the "safety" factor would be guaranteed between these pairs.

Just like Nina did to them in the beginning. And not to her own.

Reinforcement: If this is the intention sought, together and not apart is the way to go.
And that apparently yesterday one more step up was reached. And successfully.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/9/2020 at 4:55 AM, budda said:

This guy knows how to please. My request after a time would be for him to go down there, and drool on her clit, and then have him run his tongue flat up and down the sides of my clit, occasionally running gently up the middle here and there. Meanwhile wet his fingers and gently brush them over my nipples. I mean her nipples! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Girls that can't fuck on the hostel (lol) so visit his place with cams to do it.. 

I see. Makes sense.

But half of of the girls visiting there don't end up fucking, wasting my time ....

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Me too as long as she doesn't use ropes 😁 But believe it's only possible if they/she became tenant

>> if they/she became tenant

Yes, that is possible.

At the beginning, it was hard to expect Ilka have sex so comfortably on camera. But she evolved. Her sister (or whoever she is) definitely showed interest on the project. They were together 1st day in Alan's place.

However, the problem is that I don't think Ilka is doing very well financially, due to subscribers' preference to see swingers and non-monogamous participants. As such, unfortunately, there is chance that Ilka leaves and becomes a lesson learned for her sister.