Nikki, Poppy (2020) Part #1

On 5/27/2020 at 1:31 PM, jjkopite said:

She seems so sad recently

I talked with her for a few hours last weekend. She's trying to deal with a lot, lately.

She's trying to distance herself a bit from Poppy and let him do his own thing without getting in his way, and she's not particularly interested in sex with any of the current group, even though she's friends with them, it seems like that's where she wants to basically leave it at.

She wants to have her own place because it gets a bit "busy" from time to time and sometimes she just wants some "me time" without having to dodge what other people are doing, but it's hard to see how the situation can change as it is now.

It's the usual kind of feelings that people seem to have about wanting a change of some kind from time-to-time but not sure how to go about it. Overall she's happy, just thinking about things :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AdamNight said:

I talked with her for a few hours last weekend. She's trying to deal with a lot, lately.

She's trying to distance herself a bit from Poppy and let him do his own thing without getting in his way, and she's not particularly interested in sex with any of the current group, even though she's friends with them, it seems like that's where she wants to basically leave it at.

She wants to have her own place because it gets a bit "busy" from time to time and sometimes she just wants some "me time" without having to dodge what other people are doing, but it's hard to see how the situation can change as it is now.

It's the usual kind of feelings that people seem to have about wanting a change of some kind from time-to-time but not sure how to go about it. Overall she's happy, just thinking about things 🙂

The only thing that really matters is what Afrodita & Clark are planning with Nikki.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

¡Sí! Ahí está el pequeño problema. ¡Paja! Quién sabe qué están haciendo esos pelos de punta y haciendo que sus inquilinos lo hagan. 🤮

Desearía que cada inquilino tuviera que hacer su propio trato con VHTV central. #nomanagers

I very much agree on this Amy! I am convinced that only one or two people working for VH in tenant recruitment would be very deiferous on this site and probably much better because they would focus on what the VOYEUR public really wants and not on "plugging in" their friends to live well doing nothing and at the cost of our money! Nikky is simply a waste because of managers where it can't even be reflected in them since they themselves failed noticeably on this site! How can you do it right if you're run by people who neither knew nor know how to do the right thing on this site? All this is still VHTV's fault, they take the money and others work, do it right or wrong, it doesn't matter!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! There is the little problem. Blah! Who knows what those creeps are doing and making their tenants do. 🤮

I wish every tenant had to make their own deal with VHTV central.  #nomanagers

1. No. No one "nominated" me anything. Things just came up in open conversation over the course of a couple of days, and no indication was made that anything was any sot of "secret". Do you really need to bite my head off?

2. I'm still a very casual observer of VH. What is the deal with "managers" now? It seems like quite an oppressively shitty way to go about things, imo.

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can say and do whatever you want to. No worries. 

As for managers, I just don’t like the idea of tenants being hired to live on what is supposed to be a real life voyeur site. In my opinion it sets the stage for corruption and possibly coercion. I have experience with that too. I think every tenant should make their own deal with VHTV directly. 

I had no idea they were doing that. It would be very disheartening if that sort of thing, coercion or influencing the participants, was going on in any context. 😞

Maybe I'm too naive but a lot of the interest is having people act however they would act on their own under these circumstances. Am I making sense?

I know that "acting natural" is pretty much impossible (at least it would be for me lol) knowing that you're under a camera's view 24/7, but to have some "managers" steering the situation makes it even more unpalatable and frankly, sad.

If they're going to be treated like people who do this sort of thing on TV, then they should get "tv level" money and reap the rewards, if you know what I mean. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 10:38 PM, happyboy said:

anyone know the cam sites and her screen name? thnks

i have seen her camming, but she wasnt open in chickstream...cannot find her under nikki anywhere....searched chaturbate female often, nada.

nevermind..found it...had been answered before, i just didnt recognize it.

Edited by happyboy
negate