Kali (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

It looks like Kali is also packing her things to go; maybe VHTV are having bit of a clear-out. Sad because I enjoyed watching both Kali and Rossy and Sienna if that IS the case. Both were interesting and slightly unusual - certainly not "run-of-the-mill" activities and lifestyles.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:40 PM, hs6127 said:

WTF?   What happened to her. She's either on a bad trip of drugs or she's schizophrenic.   

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Been watching too much VH probably 🤣👍

I do know spirits exist.  I have had a spirit taunting me since 2007  I don't know who it is or what they want but they aren't there to do any harm or I would have been dead by now. They do make their presence known even though I can't see them. At first I thought it was just the bed so I went and bought a new bed and the same thing was still happening. At first I was scared shitless for the first year then after that I started ignoring whoever it is but they still kept up what they were doing.  I'll have to invest in a spirit box someday and see if it picks anything up see if I can make some communication with whomever it is. I have lived in 3 different Apartments since 2007 and wherever I move to it follows along.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I do know spirits exist.  I have had a spirit taunting me since 2007  I don't know who it is or what they want but they aren't there to do any harm or I would have been dead by now. They do make their presence known even though I can't see them. At first I thought it was just the bed so I went and bought a new bed and the same thing was still happening. At first I was scared shitless for the first year then after that I started ignoring whoever it is but they still kept up what they were doing.  I'll have to invest in a spirit box someday and see if it picks anything up see if I can make some communication with whomever it is. I have lived in 3 different Apartments since 2007 and wherever I move to it follows along.

Are you sure it ain't those bottled spirits 🤣👍

• Haha 2