Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #1

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have a question for the people complain to jabbath because he decided to hide his caps because of the bad comments of some members here,

why you don't post some caps too ? it's the best and intelligent answer to do to jabbath if you have problem with him

it's good to comments the caps of the others but try share your caps with the others also ! it's always the same members on this forum post caps just saying...

Perhaps the members who don't post caps aren't members of VH eh. I used to sub to VH but do not now but when I was I used to post lots of caps and vids for the pleasure of others. I am sure not going to take part in Jabs silly pathetic games just to get one over on others. Have too much self respect to bow down and ask permission to see his caps so will not be following all the weak willed sheep who have. Rather sad really but it is what it is.

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Perhaps the members who don't post caps aren't members of VH eh. I used to sub to VH but do not now but when I was I used to post lots of caps and vids for the pleasure of others. I am sure not going to take part in Jabs silly pathetic games just to get one over on others. Have too much self respect to bow down and ask permission to see his caps so will not be following all the weak willed sheep who have. Rather sad really but it is what it is.

i post caps sometimes also when i am not member, some free cams are good and there is some good caps to do,

me too i am not really ok with the jabbath choice (ignore list is better option i think)  but it's his choice and it's like that, there is this feature on this forum and it's made for be used

17 minutes ago, firewall said:

i post caps sometimes also when i am not member, some free cams are good and there is some good caps to do,

me too i am not really ok with the jabbath choice (ignore list is better option i think)  but it's his choice and it's like that, there is this feature on this forum and it's made for be used

Yes I have even now posted the odd cap of the free cams but it is very rare stuff happens on them and you are lucky if you catch them. Don't wish to comment more really on Jabs am just a bit tired of it all, if he wants to play his silly power games and it makes him happy then so be it after all it takes all types eh lol. I don't want any part of it. Its all a bit childish really. Yes the ignore function is there but am not going to lower myself down to his level have to much self respect for that. Have a good day Firewall.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yes I have even now posted the odd cap of the free cams but it is very rare stuff happens on them and you are lucky if you catch them. Don't wish to comment more really on Jabs am just a bit tired of it all, if he wants to play his silly power games and it makes him happy then so be it after all it takes all types eh lol. I don't want any part of it. Its all a bit childish really. Yes the ignore function is there but am not going to lower myself down to his level. Have a good day Firewall.

yes it's the best thing to do to not continue this useless war it goes nowhere, good day to you too .

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have no idea what type of job Faye doing? she left every nights and she come back early the morning at the same hours, maybe she working in a club or  a bar

she's a prostitute?