Sina & Jules (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, squish said:

At least they are talking Bear. I found it quite surreal. I really would like to know what they discussed. Nina's arse is still shapely and firm. She is one fit lady.

I don't remember if it was on Nina's second or third visit after her "leaving." At Kira's at one particular they met on the porch smoking and drinking George, Herman, Conam, Alan and another "guest" that I don't remember.
The "target and center" of attention was Alan in the kind of "advice" a man should "act" and "behave." Alan just listened to what was said "enthusiastically" and laughed at some parties.🙄
When he left the porch he went to Kira's room where Nina slept curled up. He stripped off his pants, straightened the blanket on him and Nina, hugging her sideways and slept.

Nina certainly does not know this gesture and occurrence. It is not in "moment files" and maybe I was the only one aware of this sequence.

My biggest fear seeing him with Nina, now dressed ,and leaving alone is "that" Alan, no longer exists.☹️

• Like 1

what is nina's status nowadays? she has visited with a couple of do nothing boyfriends & looks fine but does nothing. is she feeling better? will she ever return to vh? i didn't think that alan would do anything without her but he appears to be fine. wtf is going on?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what is nina's status nowadays? she has visited with a couple of do nothing boyfriends & looks fine but does nothing. is she feeling better? will she ever return to vh? i didn't think that alan would do anything without her but he appears to be fine. wtf is going on?

Take a look at the timeline of this memorable birthday of Jules.
I believe that for its resources it will not time or repeat itself.
Your 'answer' for both Nina and Alan is in it.🙄

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I would say that both have followed their lives and happy with their partners. It's normal that it costs on first times they are together but with time will get easier 

I've seen a lot of "Nina" and especially "Alan" and "happy" is not something I'd mark.

15 hours ago, thedbear said:

I don't remember if it was on Nina's second or third visit after her "leaving." At Kira's at one particular they met on the porch smoking and drinking George, Herman, Conam, Alan and another "guest" that I don't remember.
The "target and center" of attention was Alan in the kind of "advice" a man should "act" and "behave." Alan just listened to what was said "enthusiastically" and laughed at some parties.🙄
When he left the porch he went to Kira's room where Nina slept curled up. He stripped off his pants, straightened the blanket on him and Nina, hugging her sideways and slept.

Nina certainly does not know this gesture and occurrence. It is not in "moment files" and maybe I was the only one aware of this sequence.

My biggest fear seeing him with Nina, now dressed ,and leaving alone is "that" Alan, no longer exists.☹️

They may have left alone but Alan didn't spend the following night with Ada. Interesting.

15 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I would say that both have followed their lives and happy with their partners. It's normal that it costs on first times they are together but with time will get easier 

I think you will find that Ada's presence is hampering Nina's return.

17 hours ago, golfer06 said:

She is planning to return once convalescence over which should be about now but Alan who was pressured by george to get a partner, is currently coupled with Ada. The question is, will Ada move on? She doesn't appear to have moved in. Not only is Nina VH royalty but she has proved very capable in acquiring interesting guests which none of Alan's subsequent partners have managed to do.

1 hour ago, squish said:

She is planning to return once convalescence over which should be about now but Alan who was pressured by george to get a partner, is currently coupled with Ada. The question is, will Ada move on? She doesn't appear to have moved in. Not only is Nina VH royalty but she has proved very capable in acquiring interesting guests which none of Alan's subsequent partners have managed to do.

3 hours ago, squish said:

They may have left alone but Alan didn't spend the following night with Ada. Interesting.

Okay, this somehow sheds light on a lot of darkened things,

Ada bothers me because I see her "fake"
Conveniently fake
She practically follows a script of how to be a "shadow" from Nina to Alan.

And if it's not Alan, then WHO's passing this briefing to her?

Jules's party yesterday, in the "invisible" details anchored interesting things. And significant.😉

Giselle "orbited" here for almost a year and at this time I was able to capture a "personality" of her own.
I can't get this for Ada though.

I can only feel sorry for that for Alan.

I wish I could say that Ada was an 'official' stand in for Nina until her return but we know from Nina's reaction that that is not the case. I think Alan was just obeying orders from St George to find a partner to keep the Apartment viable.

If anyone wants to write a book titled "The art of blowjob", they should take photos of Sina.
She is capable of making you come even before she starts sucking you !!
Sina, you're the best one!

SINA.thumb.PNG.b7af2b968b427714e80f51fceee548f5.PNG

SINA1.thumb.PNG.f33570620d8e95e4ea540cbb699c3fc7.PNG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1