Marla & Hector (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

4 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Damn. You would think it was a matter of life or death and have nothing else to do. LOL

calm down al pacino GIF

That's my job.  I just let the Member(s) know that sent me a Notification the task has been completed or is in the process of being done. 

Got to try and keep the stroking going as smoothly as possible.  :biggrin:

spank hand job GIF by funk

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION

( @StnCld316 IF YOU CAN TAG THIS AS IMPORTANT I'LL BE GLAD)

Today something here is changed, something tough. From tomorrow morning (my timezone) the entire country where we leave is quarantained. Me and Marla (and Aerynn, Averadiel, Borg and Bishop who are here on friday) 

Are FINE at now, this is mainly a precautional measure, at this moment, but a strict one and the situation is very unplesant, by the way we are fine.

Till april the 3rd entire country will be locked, but show goes on cause there are no issue about that.

Maybe you can find us more nervous, or something like that.

Beside this, all normal in our home at the moment.

By the way, i think you friend on here must know how the thing is.

Cheers and we are always here

Hector & Marla

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Crerigan said:

IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION

( @StnCld316 IF YOU CAN TAG THIS AS IMPORTANT I'LL BE GLAD)

Today something here is changed, something tough. From tomorrow morning (my timezone) the entire country where we leave is quarantained. Me and Marla (and Aerynn, Averadiel, Borg and Bishop who are here on friday) 

Are FINE at now, this is mainly a precautional measure, at this moment, but a strict one and the situation is very unplesant, by the way we are fine.

Till april the 3rd entire country will be locked, but show goes on cause there are no issue about that.

Maybe you can find us more nervous, or something like that.

Beside this, all normal in our home at the moment.

By the way, i think you friend on here must know how the thing is.

Cheers and we are always here

Hector & Marla

I wish you the best to overcome the crisis. 😍

we try to do our best.
I am the hunter, so sometimes i go out to recover food and things cause Marla have bronchial asthma and i don't like she go out.

Tbh the worst part is on the nerve, it's not somehting you rational say to ypouself "could happen" expecially if you think abaute of the origin of this
spreading so wide.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

we try to do our best.
I am the hunter, so sometimes i go out to recover food and things cause Marla have bronchial asthma and i don't like she go out.

Tbh the worst part is on the nerve, it's not somehting you rational say to ypouself "could happen" expecially if you think abaute of the origin of this
spreading so wide.

I see. Are there many cases near you? Never heard that ist very bad in Genova. Stay well my friend 😁

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I see. Are there many cases near you? Never heard that ist very bad in Genova. Stay well my friend 😁

it's not so bad compared to orher, but yesterday count says 148.
plus there are big chance they can grow up, cause some day ago there was a "mass evasion" before containement zone are fully operative
(caused by a leak on the operation, in the best movie tradition)
so a lot of 2nd houses and now full of ppl who came from the worst zone ever (lombardia, piemonte)
and we don't know how much they go around before get busted.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Crerigan said:

it's not so bad compared to orher, but yesterday count says 148.
plus there are big chance they can grow up, cause some day ago there was a "mass evasion" before containement zone are fully operative
(caused by a leak on the operation, in the best movie tradition)
so a lot of 2nd houses and now full of ppl who came from the worst zone ever (lombardia, piemonte)
and we don't know how much they go around before get busted.

Not good news indeed. Can you work from home so you only need to go grocery shopping when necessary?