Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

7 minutes ago, squish said:

And yet I recently saw Kira trying to encourage Emily to go with Alan.

Yes, there are many soft sex going on between Emily and a few mails staged by Kira.

But Kira strategy is to represent Emily as a pure Lesbian who never has real intercourse sex with males. 

After hearing Sparkles opinion on the definition of Lesbian, I am learning that there might be subscribers who are strictly fan of Lesbian and knowing that Emily fucks boys will be turn off for them. 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking about what how interpret a lesbian, not saying that was a strictly fan of lesbian that i'm not (and wasn't even trying to "diminish" or "valuing" if they are lesbians or hetero because i enjoy both situations) .. and to me it's not just the dick entering in the hole.. A blowjob is already intercourse. That's why i said the example of nina&kira/rossy&siena/lexa&waverley in contrast with Stephanie&Aleksa and Kira&Emily.. 

And i (IMO) don't see it as a estrategy of making her pure lesbian.. but being just the usual kira being selfish and controlling what emily can or can't do, but it's also emily responsability accepting being a puppet at orders of the dominant person

Thanks for sharing your view. 

I see Kira as more of a business minded director, as opposed with a jealous control freak lesbian lover. I might be wrong. Lets give it some time and see if we see Emily will be penetrated by a real penis. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I won't correct you

I once read a book titled "The long walk"which was about a prisoner who escaped from a labour camp in Siberia and managed eventually to get himself to India and the safety of a British/Indian military base.The very first thing that the troops did to him was strip him naked,burn what loosely could be called clothing,shaved every hair off his body and sprayed him down with delousing liquid.His journey took him months but the first few months were surviving the type of weather that you can see outside Kira and Emily's loggia.What a feat of endurance eh!!!!.Just thought I would share.👍

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I saw a program (probably on Discovery or NG) about russian prisons and they have there in the middle of nothing only accessible by train one (at least) of the most secure prison where they send the worse criminals.. Was quite interesting.
But i believe (exception to west side and south) that most of the country is under snow (if it's a normal winter) 

Recent news : 

METRO.CO.UK

Families are struggling to survive after a utility failure turned their home into an ice box.

Still Siberia itself is a region quite big, it's 166x (according to wikipedia) the size of Scotland 😁

You mentioned trains Sparkles and that was one of the ways the guy in my story got away,by following railway lines.He came across his first railway line in the pitch dark and had to wait till dawn to find out his East from West..

• Like 1