Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

Too many definitions in this case for the sexual orientation of these women c&D. I just take a go for what I see and feel! I mean, Aleska and Sthephanie aren't bi, they're completely straight but they know that if they don't do that "paper" too, they wouldn't play any kind of game and surely they'd already be out of Vh. I can honestly believe them if they get to do a whole threesome with some guy. The same goes for Kira and Emily, complete or nothing, the rest... False!

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:15 PM, zoifan said:

I detect chemistry between Derek and all girls !!!

I remember even Emily was flirting and kissing him a while ago, when Kira harshly punished her.

I note that Emily has left a sleeping Kira to sleep on the sofa. Either she is still flirting with Derek or Kira is snoring too much.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sólo una persona puede definir de una sexualidad y que la persona en sí. La gente puede cambiar con un abrir y cerrar de ojos. Pero, cualquiera puede decir lo que el pensar en función de sus propios sentimientos y para ellos es fiable al 100%. 

I completely agree with you, Amy! Everyone knows what they feel inside of themselves and is free to do whatever they want, whenever and wherever they want! But I think that in VH currently it is very difficult to define many tenants, we are only guided by what we see and there are many difficult situations to understand, if it is real... if they're acting... at least for me!

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lo sentimos, un poco fuera de la pista, pero creo que se relaciona. 

Esta idea CamCaps define en pocas palabras. El espectador está en una carrera hacia el fondo. Con esto quiero decir, la tendencia es el definir y clasificar todo lo relacionado con un apt y sus ocupantes lo más rápido posible. El objetivo final no es para disfrutarlo es dominar y conquistarlos. Para el foro, el valor más alto se coloca en el conocimiento. Basta con leer los comentarios cada vez que se abre un nuevo apt. Al igual que hoy el uno. La paciencia y la apertura no se valoran, el conocimiento es, por encima de todo. Entonces, una vez que la información se procesa y los límites establecido, comienza el lento rastreo para detectar los cambios y se coloca en modo de espera y, a continuación, se pasa a la siguiente o comenzar a correr alrededor de quejarse hasta que llegue el siguiente nuevo objeto brillante. Los huéspedes y Twitter son el lubricante que mantiene viva VHTV. Sin ellos, este sitio está condenado! 

Aquí es una pregunta interesante, ¿le suscribirse a VHTV si no existieran CamCaps?

Now absolutely no!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

BUT, anyone can say what the think based on their own feelings and for them it's 100% accurate.

I'm sorry, Amy, but I have to disagree. If someone makes an inaccurate
statement, no matter what they base that statement on, it's still an
inaccurate statement, even for them. It can't be both completely accurate
and completely inaccurate at the same time, no matter what they believe.

It would be like saying that because you said the sun rises in the west and
sets in the east, it must be accurate because you said it or believe it. But,
your belief or your saying it doesn't change the inaccuracy of that statement.
It's just like a lie is a lie is a lie. If it's not the truth, it's a lie.

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm sorry, Amy, but I have to disagree. If someone makes an inaccurate
statement, no matter what they base that statement on, it's still an
inaccurate statement, even for them. It can't be both completely accurate
and completely inaccurate at the same time, no matter what they believe.

It would be like saying that because you said the sun rises in the west and
sets in the east, it must be accurate because you said it or believe it. But,
your belief or your saying it doesn't change the inaccuracy of that statement.
It's just like a lie is a lie is a lie. If it's not the truth, it's a lie.

Unfortunately in this crazy world we live in espeacially in the UK now if a person believes themselves to be "a" then it is their right to believe it. Now you and I may not agree that "a" is a thing but as I say now the world we live in is nut's. for instance thier was a discussion on a morning show in the UK about their being over 100 types of sexuality and one of the host's got a right roasting for his point of view that most of it is nonsense and when he said he wanted to be identified as something else the outrage that ensued was just plain obsurd.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, Gudari said:

Too many definitions in this case for the sexual orientation of these women c&D. I just take a go for what I see and feel! I mean, Aleska and Sthephanie aren't bi, they're completely straight but they know that if they don't do that "paper" too, they wouldn't play any kind of game and surely they'd already be out of Vh. I can honestly believe them if they get to do a whole threesome with some guy. The same goes for Kira and Emily, complete or nothing, the rest... False!

Agree, and I personally don't even bother to calculate the rules of sexual orientations. I just follow  what I like. 

On 1/9/2020 at 9:52 AM, Amy3 said:

Only one person can define one's sexuality and that the person themselves. People can change with a blink of an eye. BUT, anyone can say what the think based on their own feelings and for them it's 100% accurate. 

I am 100% agree with you on this one (but I will be disagree with everything you say about VH)

People should not be labeled by their sexual orientations. Unfortunately the human civilization is not there yet. The problem is so deep into cultures and grammar. IMO, someday (maybe 300 years) there will be no gender references in grammars. For example in English people won't be referred as "he" or "she". I think in 500 years all people on the planet will speak the same language (hopefully it won't be Chinese) - assuming there won't be any nuclear are so there will be humans alive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I am 100% agree with you on this one (but I will be disagree with everything you say about VH)

People should not be labeled by their sexual orientations. Unfortunately the human civilization is not there yet. The problem is so deep into cultures and grammar. IMO, someday (maybe 300 years) there will be no gender references in grammars. For example in English people won't be referred as "he" or "she". I think in 500 years all people on the planet will speak the same language (hopefully it won't be Chinese) - assuming there won't be any nuclear are so there will be humans alive.

Thank god I won't be around to see such a fucked up society.👍

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thank god I won't be around to see such a fucked up society.👍

Are you saying #1-gender equality is fucked up, or #2: gender equality is a good thing, but removing gender related terms from grammar is fucked up? 

#1 or #2 or both?