Ary & George (2020) Part #1

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, mattdaddy1033 said:

So I should be able to see Jabbath1987's pictures?

You won't be able to see the ones he did in his club during his disagreement unless he publishes them in the open forum, but since the truce he has been posting quite regular.

• Like 1

Hey Just, I barely see you on here anymore. I thought you were gone at one point, but I'm having limited time coming on here myself. Hope all is well with you! What was the reason jabs was posting on his club thread. He was posting some great pics. Didnt know there was any reason why but I got an invite. Was it with another poster or I guess I should ask him.  Welcome back if you were really gone!

On 11.2.2020 at 21:25, Webber1011 said:

Scheint, wie Anni ihr Interesse verloren Ary und George, den Sex zu verbinden. Was für ein Verlust für uns, sie ist so verdammt heiß !!!

Since Ary and George moved to their previous apartment in July 2019, Anni has avoided physical contact with George, even though they had a great 3some before.
There was probably a big argument again during the move.
I will only continue my subscription if everything between Anni, Ary and George becomes the same as before.
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, Hank Moody said:

Since Ary and George moved to their previous apartment in July 2019, Anni has avoided physical contact with George, even though they had a great 3some before.
There was probably a big argument again during the move.
I will only continue my subscription if everything between Anni, Ary and George becomes the same as before.

NOT gonna happen!