Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is against all standards I know... 

A lot if europe seems to be against many standards, for example electricity. How many 2 pin sockets just hang out the wall and not having any earthing connections. Much of Spain's electrical system is just bloody frightening for example and they want lecturing the UK about maintaining standards? It's a fucking joke.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

A lot if europe seems to be against many standards, for example electricity. How many 2 pin sockets just hang out the wall and not having any earthing connections. Much of Spain's electrical system is just bloody frightening for example and they want lecturing the UK about maintaining standards? It's a fucking joke.

No this is a joke - Why did the duck cross the road twice? To prove he wasn't a chicken.🤣

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sorry your rant against European standards is totally out of place here. We talk about something totally basic like a simple handrail 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry your rant against European standards is totally out of place here. We talk about something totally basic like a simple handrail 

Oh dear I am so sorry lol, so you make comments and I make rants eh. Well you mentioned standards not me, why are all standards not applicable? 

Just now, Robwin said:

Oh dear I am so sorry lol, so you make comments and I make rants eh. Well you mentioned standards not me, why are all standards not applicable? 

I wrote something about an actual missing handrail and you wrote about electricity in Spain. Makes no sense to me... 🤨