Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry your rant against European standards is totally out of place here. We talk about something totally basic like a simple handrail 

It kind of does make sense as you are placing a European standard to how that staircase should have handrails when they aren't in the European Union, it may look unsafe to you and even I am kind of nervous to how dangerous it maybe. Also I had a friend once who died falling down his stairs at home when drunk and it had a hand rail.

Just now, Weeboabby said:

It kind of does make sense as you are placing a European standard to how that staircase should have handrails when they aren't in the European Union, it may look unsafe to you and even I am kind of nervous to how dangerous it maybe. Also I had a friend once who died falling down his stairs at home when drunk and it had a hand rail.

It IS unsafe. And I am pretty sure Russia has such standards too. How people always think of them as a third world country. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It IS unsafe. And I am pretty sure Russia has such standards too. How people always think of them as a third world country. 

Rather a silly comment, I don't think anyone here regards themselves or anyone else as a third world country 🤔

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry Jabs I don't know where you get the third world country from, certainly I think their are areas in Russia that are close to being third world but that is another topic. As for the building standards I am sure they will have regulations like everywhere else, as for the design of the stairs I would say they even have some staircases in the uk that have no handrails.

2 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

Sorry Jabs I don't know where you get the third world country from, certainly I think their are areas in Russia that are close to being third world but that is another topic. As for the building standards I am sure they will have regulations like everywhere else, as for the design of the stairs I would say they even have some staircases in the uk that have no handrails.

Okay okay. But the main thing is regardless if standards or not VHTV should have not approved that place knowing what very often happens during parties: Very drunk people everywhere. 

Fail from VHTV and from Darcie & Stifler...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay okay. But the main thing is regardless if standards or not VHTV should have not approved that place knowing what very often happens during parties: Very drunk people everywhere. 

Fail from VHTV and from Darcie & Stifler...

I would say it is a fail from Darcie & Stifler if they continue with the kiddies and alchol parties as this place would not be bad for the likes of Candy Red and Jack White.