Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2020)

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hard to say if it will or it won't.  The Ratings of RLC have spiralled downhill ever since the loss of the Russian Apartments.  Whoever they have brought back so far the Ratings still head downwards.  

When you ratings sink means your losing viewership.

Bring back as many as they want. Won't change shit. 5th tour for Irma. Things must be bad. LOL

4 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Bring back as many as they want. Won't change shit. 5th tour for Irma. Things must be bad. LOL

Irma's last venture was nothing to write home about.  She was out of the Apartment more than she was there.

I don't think Kristy is brave enough to let another girl to lick her jewels.  Most likely to see them fondle each others breasts and that will be all she wrote.   It would be interesting to see Kristy try the other side of the fence but it likely will never happen.  If it should you'll be guaranteed it will be in someplace where there are no Cameras.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma's last venture was nothing to write home about.  She was out of the Apartment more than she was there.

I don't think Kristy is brave enough to let another girl to lick her jewels.  Most likely to see them fondle each others breasts and that will be all she wrote.   It would be interesting to see Kristy try the other side of the fence but it likely will never happen.  If it should you'll be guaranteed it will be in someplace where there are no Cameras.

Nothing but a has-been and needs to know when enough is enough. If the money is right, anything is possible. LOL

hustling show me the money GIF