Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2020)

I guess it´s nice to have Irma back - her boobs remind me of my late mother in her late 50´s. I have downloaded the video where Irma licks one of the roommates - a very nice event, and the roommate enjoyed it. I do not know if she will succeed with Kristy or Alana, though I would not mind seeing Kristy in a real lesbian scene - or why not a threesome with the quite shy Alana joining also?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

why is that?? Most of the girls are real but this one will fake everything she does. 

Love is in the eye of the beholder.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Calle said:

I guess it´s nice to have Irma back - her boobs remind me of my late mother in her late 50´s. I have downloaded the video where Irma licks one of the roommates - a very nice event, and the roommate enjoyed it. I do not know if she will succeed with Kristy or Alana, though I would not mind seeing Kristy in a real lesbian scene - or why not a threesome with the quite shy Alana joining also?

In the old days a nice guy Kitek (who translated from russian to english) told a story about Kristy having had an experience with a girl, but she didn't like it. So I don't think this will happen. But Irma is so different from the 2 other girls, that it is interesting how this plays out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, northguy said:

In the old days a nice guy Kitek (who translated from russian to english) told a story about Kristy having had an experience with a girl, but she didn't like it. So I don't think this will happen. But Irma is so different from the 2 other girls, that it is interesting how this plays out.

I too look forward to Irma's challenge in beding the two.

• Like 1

I wasn`t checking this apartment or a really long time but since Irma is back I this apartment will be more fun.

I wish I could able to watch free cams as I used to be; but I can not open RLC mane page from my country (stupid laws) and unfortunately RLC does not let me enter page if I use VPN.

11 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

why is that?? Most of the girls are real but this one will fake everything she does. 

That's not true at all. I know her outside of RLC and she's a genuinely lovely person. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1