Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2020)

Just now, Shinobi49 said:

Can't you see the preview ? It was a party at B1 with B2 (happened 2020-05-23)

thanks but I won't subscribe to MAB they ask for too much ;access' in their terms .... I am very careful and rarely give access to my contacts, pictures and data.... I suffer for missing on some classic moments but I can accept that and sometimes get a kick of just knowing the stories and some members give hillarious descriptions and comments.... but boy when some of these rare captures of Sera's pussy and others get 20 plus  thanks and likes  I am jealous ...  

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's past tenants, Fiora, Mimi, Olivia, Ginger, Ulyana, Babi and Irma

very cool.....never can get enough of the delicious Ulyana ..... she is one of the always welcome back stars....

sure miss some of the Russian couples and girls ... Chloe (and Tyler) were all time faves ...  thanks for the reply...

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks but I won't subscribe to MAB they ask for too much ;access' in their terms .... I am very careful and rarely give access to my contacts, pictures and data.... I suffer for missing on some classic moments but I can accept that and sometimes get a kick of just knowing the stories and some members give hillarious descriptions and comments.... but boy when some of these rare captures of Sera's pussy and others get 20 plus  thanks and likes  I am jealous ...  

I mean you can see preview of vids/pictures without subscribing to MAB. I'm not subscribed to MAB either.

9 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I mean you can see preview of vids/pictures without subscribing to MAB. I'm not subscribed to MAB either.

NOPE...clicked on it a hundred times and get this block ....

Prior to using the service you are required to provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions of the Service and the Cookies Policy.    

Prior to using the service you are required to provide your consent to the processing of your personal data 

I don;t how so many members have said what you say but impossible to get past this first access point ... 

so  weather I'm using the word subscribe is confusing ....but as above just to use the service you haave to provide consent and access ... I have been clicking on all MAB contributions from members for 3 years now and that screen I copied  always pops up....

thanks for trying to help 

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

NOPE...clicked on it a hundred times and get this block ....

Prior to using the service you are required to provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions of the Service and the Cookies Policy.    

Prior to using the service you are required to provide your consent to the processing of your personal data 

I don;t how so many members have said what you say but impossible to get past this first access point ... 

I see what you mean. You indeed need to give your consent to see the preview but in no case you have to subscribe to see the previews. 

Besides, I created a Telegram channel where I start posting content on it. Click Here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

I see what you mean. You indeed need to give your consent to see the preview but in no case you have to subscribe to see the previews. 

Besides, I created a Telegram channel where I start posting content on it. Click Here

wild..... never heard of it...... so to see the pictures largeer do you have to be a member or did I miss something ? and same with the larger video files that says view in Telegram you have to be a member for that function to work ?  very cool maybe a solution for posting my pics without getting banned from RLC???  (unlikely as the pics carry RLC embedded security shite 

• Like 1

off topic ..but on the right side of page in a row are 3 of the legends!!!! of generous  postings.... a salute to the three of you and others!!!  who have made this forum a level up from the comments and stories .... as is said a picture is worth a thousand words ...or it is also said a post of Ulyanna's  little tities and luscious Pussy is worth a thousand bates....  (well it's not shaekspear?? but it works for me ) till anon... much gratitude to our legends  

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2020)
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic