Masha - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

On 3/3/2020 at 3:22 AM, Slender Man said:

Yes, some of them are like something out of Trainspotting. LOL

trainspotting-toilet (1).jpg  0

Blahhhh!!!! There could be raccoons in them also. Scare the shit of me, and bees of course, buzzing and crawling around my most intimate of areas! No thanks!

• Like 2

On 3/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Ashley, I'm tired from a very busy weekend and I hope i can get some good rest in the next couple of days.  I haven't been doing as well as I like but it goes with the territory lol.  Yes, sex is just a small part of what life has to offer....very small in my opinion but that's just me.  I've had sex while fishing and let me tell you, it was a blast!  My late wife and I took the boat out one early April morning and loaded up on the fish until they stopped biting and she said, I have a good idea and I said what's that baby girl and she said lets see how far we can get the boat up in that slough and have sex.  Well the next thing you know ole Harley's a millionaire and the other fisherman were wondering what the hell we were doing over there.  We had our fun and headed back to my property to clean the fish and wash and store the boat.  It was a really good time...we caught a bunch of fish and had sex, what better could any man ask for!!

Any man or woman! Now that sounds like a helluva good time! Sorry your not feeling well. Get well soon. 😊

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 2:13 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

We had our fun and headed back to my property to clean the fish and wash and store the boat.  It was a really good time...we caught a bunch of fish and had sex, what better could any man ask for!!

Hey Harley glad to hear you took the bait ok then, she obviously reeled you in dam good 👍

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Blahhhh!!!! There could be raccoons in them also. Scare the shit of me, and bees of course, buzzing and crawling around my most intimate of areas! No thanks!

Yes, have to be careful, bees love a nice Honeypot. 🍯

• Haha 4

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha, Sophia - Videos (2020) @9
19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Omg, you must be so proud of her! And it sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with her. Youre a good role model. My Dad took me fishing the first time I guess I was like 8 or 9, same here, I was hooked. He taught me how to safely handle firearms, and then how to shoot. I've never been hunting, I just couldnt pull the trigger, I'd shoot a deer and probably burst into tears, that would be fun for the other hunters, NOT! But I have some pistols and a shotgun and we go to the range together once or twice a month. Your daughter will always look of the times with you and remember how great they are, I will.

first place winner GIF by Target   Your're a Winner Ash.   👍

• Like 1