Masha - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, Farawen said:

On trouve des vidéos avec Dasha, Sophia, Nelly mais avec Jane ça me dit rien. De mémoire, elle n'a joué qu'avec Dick.

Jane a "joué", comme tu dis, avec Sasha et Masha aussi, quand ils étaient venus la première fois 

Elles ont même commencé ensemble avant d'être rejointes par les deux mecs, ce qui a eu pour effet d'un plan à quatre 🙂

En Russie, Jane a aussi joué avec d'autres personnes 🙂

On 6/9/2020 at 11:08 PM, ahmet6464 said:

is there any videos between masha and jane in bed

There are a few really old foursome videos with Masha, Sasha, Jane and who is either Dick or an older BF of Jane's floating around the web. She and Jane eat each other out a few times and they do a full partner swap. Just look around for Masha foursome and you should find it eventually. As for Jane specifically. I don't know if there is a video of it, but around 2 years ago, I remember seeing her live, fucking that BBW massage friend of Masha's (that did nude massages with Masha and Jane, and that Masha and Sasha had a threesome with too a little before before Dasha showed up) in her and Dick's bedroom during a party after everyone else went to bed. If I recall it started with them kissing over and over playfully and Jane showing her "toys" off and ending with the massage friend being blindfolded and told to remove her own panties before being brought to orgasm by Jane with a vibrator. Dick was MIA that night. It was quite HOT... sadly I didn't record it, and I've never seen a video of the event anywhere..

• Like 3

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha - Videos (2020) @14
On 6/24/2020 at 9:59 PM, secret78 said:

masha   3er lesben spiele mit nelly

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Someone asked me if I had this video awhile back and I told them I didn't. It's funny that you posted it now.👍

• Like 1