Masha - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

4 hours ago, Calle said:

What is the idea of using rapidgator? Earning money? No way from my part!

it's free for me if I choose the slow download..... pay if you want faster....businesses gotta make money to even care to exist or build these services .... don't dump on such ventures just don't pay ...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

it's free for me if I choose the slow download..... pay if you want faster....businesses gotta make money to even care to exist or build these services .... don't dump on such ventures just don't pay ...

Hey Mark. Some sites pay the person who uploaded the file every time
someone downloads their files. I believe rapidgator is one such site. I
think that's what Calle may have been referring to.

Rapidgator is also one of the slooooweeeeest hosts ever.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Mark. Some sites pay the person who uploaded the file every time
someone downloads their files. I believe rapidgator is one such site. I
think that's what Calle may have been referring to.

Rapidgator is also one of the slooooweeeeest hosts ever.

fine,  but still no money earned on these downloads (by me for example) unless I upgrade to a faster service..... you know, loss leaders, beta version free, full version costs . etc etc... common business models.  so, again, harmless to us , awesome if someone has found a way to make some cash, and other than slowest ...it's another free service on the market for us to enjoy this, facilitate this,  posting service we are screwed or not even exist without these.

I'm just standing up for businesses that create products and services that lets say in this case...help us experience this forum or any other thing in the world.... business need to, deserve to make money to care to create things..... doesn't mab charge for more space ? to operate more , store more ... RLC, Cam Caps all charge upgrades .... that's all I'm saying 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

fine,  but still no money earned on these downloads (by me for example) unless I upgrade to a faster service..... you know, loss leaders, beta version free, full version costs . etc etc... common business models.  so, again, harmless to us , awesome if someone has found a way to make some cash, and other than slowest ...it's another free service on the market for us to enjoy this, facilitate this,  posting service we are screwed or not even exist without these.

I'm just standing up for businesses that create products and services that lets say in this case...help us experience this forum or any other thing in the world.... business need to, deserve to make money to care to create things..... doesn't mab charge for more space ? to operate more , store more ... RLC, Cam Caps all charge upgrades .... that's all I'm saying 

I absolutely agree with you. There's no charge to anyone if they choose
the slow download method. And I wholeheartedly agree companies
should make money. Even if you're a non-profit you need to meet
operating costs, salaries, etc.

I was only saying they appear to be a pay-per-click site, which I also
don't have a problem with, although it's against CC's rules to use that
type of site.

My only problem with them is how S L O W their download speed is. It
could take hours to download just a few hundred MB. To me, because
of the way they hold people hostage with such a slow speed, it's a wonder
anybody buys a faster account. I know I never would.

8 hours ago, Calle said:

What is the idea of using rapidgator? Earning money? No way from my part!

I pay for rapidgator - for other purposes. So it is free to upload. No intention to earn money. It is clean, simple, and easy - and to my knowledge, beyond the reach of US controls.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I absolutely agree with you. There's no charge to anyone if they choose
the slow download method. And I wholeheartedly agree companies
should make money. Even if you're a non-profit you need to meet
operating costs, salaries, etc.

I was only saying they appear to be a pay-per-click site, which I also
don't have a problem with, although it's against CC's rules to use that
type of site.

My only problem with them is how S L O W their download speed is. It
could take hours to download just a few hundred MB. To me, because
of the way they hold people hostage with such a slow speed, it's a wonder
anybody buys a faster account. I know I never would.

all good ...not sure about pay per click (not important to me )   Ironic CC makes their money off RLC, VH... and thats different from the rapidgators....( rules against them??) . I'm sure there is a fine explanation.... not important to me ...  lol..... I am just happy that (justyna -my name for Masha's apt. mate)  is back.....life is good again

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

all good ...not sure about pay per click (not important to me )   Ironic CC makes their money off RLC, VH... and thats different from the rapidgators....( rules against them??) . I'm sure there is a fine explanation.... not important to me ...  lol..... I am just happy that (justyna -my name for Masha's apt. mate)  is back.....life is good again

She is gonna do the same as Malia to draw viewers: Startout bashful, the breasts are okay - and in about 30 days, vagina is okay, after 45-60 days - viola! Masturbation.

Just now, EyesOnly said:

She is gonna do the same as Malia to draw viewers: Startout bashful, the breasts are okay - and in about 30 days, vagina is okay, after 45-60 days - viola! Masturbation.

god I love how you think😀   I am happy with these new, tiny panties showing off her fine ass...... you mean one day I will see her cunt..... can you say bring on the scratch and sniff technology.....sniff sniff awwwwww

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

god I love how you think😀   I am happy with these new, tiny panties showing off her fine ass...... you mean one day I will see her cunt..... can you say bring on the scratch and sniff technology.....sniff sniff awwwwww

Yes. One day - which has already been determined, you will see her cunt, which simply cannot be that magnificent - because its just a cunt.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Yes. One day - which has already been determined, you will see her cunt, which simply cannot be that magnificent - because its just a cunt.

let me be the judge of that....no 2 cunts are the same and I have loved everyone I've ever had, ..... I am sure this little cutie will not disappoint,,,,   

and beyond all that,  I really doubt she will be giving it up to this world of voyeurs..... it might be exciting for her to tease but I don't expect her to give it up....love to be so wrong

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha - Videos (2020) @17
  • 2 weeks later...