Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

Just now, John the Baptist said:

Last time i posted a screenshotted pic in the premium section it got me an ip ban at rlc. So no on that.

What about if pics/videos are zipped.  If the files are not obviously "restricted" just by viewing them here directly, would it be safe?

I thought the only way they could ID the user who created the image/video would be the code at the bottom-left of the screen and/or the watermarked "dots" all over the screen.  It's harder to do with video, but for images, I figures if you cropped out all the image that doesn't matter, you'd end up cropping out the ID dots/code that identify you.  Is that incorrect?

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

What about if pics/videos are zipped.  If the files are not obviously "restricted" just by viewing them here directly, would it be safe?

Nope, he'll need to cover up the code on the bottom corner and blank some areas that dots appear

I just wish I had a dozen PC's to record all the rooms for the next 12 hours.  I only have one, and I may not be able to be live when the action happens.  I might just upgrade my sub just to not miss any potential action tonight.  If Martina goes at it again, I'll be pissed if I miss it.