Leora, Malia - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall one time she'd just finished bating on the floor of the guest room.  Paul was gone, as he always was when she bated.  I've often wondered if she sent him out for privacy when she wanted to.  Anyhow, she was laying there recovering when Paul came home.  He walked into the room with his usual befuddled expression.  She started a bit seeing him, but just smiled and stroked her belly.  He got down on the floor with his head between her still-spread legs and took a couple of licks.  Then he seemed to realize he was a day late and a dollar short, got up with that "Why am I even here?" look he so often had and left the room.  smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I recall one time she'd just finished bating on the floor of the guest room.  Paul was gone, as he always was when she bated.  I've often wondered if she sent him out for privacy when she wanted to.  Anyhow, she was laying there recovering when Paul came home.  He walked into the room with his usual befuddled expression.  She started a bit seeing him, but just smiled and stroked her belly.  He got down on the floor with his head between her still-spread legs and took a couple of licks.  Then he seemed to realize he was a day late and a dollar short, got up with that "Why am I even here?" look he so often had and left the room.  smh

He had a few licks and then he knew auntie was here

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora, Malia - Videos (2020) @18
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Leora, Malia - Videos (2020) @9