Leora, Malia - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

21 hours ago, letsdothis said:

was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is, was, is,

Eenie, meenie, minee, mo... :biggrin:

I cannot see a video link here.

• Like 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

wäre es möglich mit anzugeben wenn es sich um Videos mit Paul handelt, so könnte ich mir es ersparen dies zu downloaden

Danke

Tu n'es pas obligé de télécharger si tu te contente de regarder le préview de MyAirBridge comme letsdothis l'a déjà expliqué à de multiples reprises.

You don't have to download if you just watch the MyAirBridge preview as letsdothis has explained over and over again.

Sie müssen nicht herunterladen, wenn Sie sich nur die MyAirBridge-Vorschau ansehen, wie Letsdothis immer wieder erklärt hat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, chris hillman said:

What's up with funny fucking face have you seen someone better please tell

Hey, Chris, if you're talking about my post, it was meant to be funny, as I indicated with my smiley face and several people indicated with their 'likes'. As for 'someone better', the reality of life is there's always someone better. 😊

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, Chris, if you're talking about my post, it was meant to be funny, as I indicated with my smiley face and several people indicated with their 'likes'. As for 'someone better', the reality of life is there's always someone better. 😊

Not you my friend whoever sent the unfunny one

• Thanks 1

Hallo in der Runde, viele Dank für eure Bilder und Videos, soviel Zeit muss noch sein vor dem Jahreswechsel

Bonjour à tous, merci beaucoup pour vos photos et vidéos, il doit y avoir tellement de temps avant la fin de l'année

Hello everyone, thank you very much for your pictures and videos, there must be so much time before the turn of the year

😀🥳🤜🤛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1