Leora, Malia - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

I'm starting to buy into the idea that she must love Paul and doesn't want to be unfaithful to him, even though from what I used to see, he never actually satisfied her sexually.  However, she's in Prague and he's back home.  It wouldn't surprise me if she'd gotten some dick away from the cameras because she's a highly sexual woman, but I don't believe she'd do a guy in her apartment because of the risk of proof getting back to Paul.  She seems to like the taste of pussy, at least her own, so fidelity to Paul is the only reason I can think of that she's not gone further with Malia, although Malia seems to have been ready for it months ago.  

I've long felt that Leora needs two, maybe three, dicks at once, and none of them Paul.  Some that are longer lasting and more take-charge; ones who won't let her push them aside and finish things herself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

I'm starting to buy into the idea that she must love Paul and doesn't want to be unfaithful to him, even though from what I used to see, he never actually satisfied her sexually.  However, she's in Prague and he's back home.  It wouldn't surprise me if she'd gotten some dick away from the cameras because she's a highly sexual woman, but I don't believe she'd do a guy in her apartment because of the risk of proof getting back to Paul.  She seems to like the taste of pussy, at least her own, so fidelity to Paul is the only reason I can think of that she's not gone further with Malia, although Malia seems to have been ready for it months ago.  

I've long felt that Leora needs two, maybe three, dicks at once, and none of them Paul.  Some that are longer lasting and more take-charge; ones who won't let her push them aside and finish things herself.

🤐

2 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Actually she is/was seeing someone the same as Paul he knows, she knows. Going further with Malia has absolutely nothing to do with Paul. He is still in the picture for just a few simple reasons. The dog, the money invested in the business, and her animal shelter. 

• Upvote 2

malia mag wel eens stoppen met die spelletje met die vreemde man die daar op bezoek komt herbekyk eens alles terug.leora geeft hem een broek malia geeft hem een trui als antwoord kan niet in myn rugzak breng hem zatdag mee?met wie danst hy mala uit wie zyn glas drinkt hy malie wie licht er tegen hem in het bed van leora malia licht tegen hem; toch allemaal raar .het telfoon dat malia deet in de badkamer begon ze ineens harder te praten.waarom zit ge al twee dagen boos in de zetel?????? het is allemaal zo vreemd.

21 minutes ago, jurgen said:

malia mag wel eens stoppen met die spelletje met die vreemde man die daar op bezoek komt herbekyk eens alles terug.leora geeft hem een broek malia geeft hem een trui als antwoord kan niet in myn rugzak breng hem zatdag mee?met wie danst hy mala uit wie zyn glas drinkt hy malie wie licht er tegen hem in het bed van leora malia licht tegen hem; toch allemaal raar .het telfoon dat malia deet in de badkamer begon ze ineens harder te praten.waarom zit ge al twee dagen boos in de zetel?????? het is allemaal zo vreemd.

What? This translates very weird. 😳

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Paul looks like he's thinking no not again I don't want to

I feel like he always looked like that - a long time ago I commented on that, and somebody pointed out that if you lived with Leora 24/7 and saw her naked all the time you would also lose interest after a while. I do understand the point, but I beg to differ 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I feel like he always looked like that - a long time ago I commented on that, and somebody pointed out that if you lived with Leora 24/7 and saw her naked all the time you would also lose interest after a while. I do understand the point, but I beg to differ 😎

I would differ as well but we can dream

16 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

As a friend once said...no matter how beautiful she is, just remember, there is someone out there who is tired of fucking her.

• Like 2