Leora, Malia - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 hours ago, wingtsun said:

I have a little problem I'm using action mirilis to record rlc but during recording the image freezes you know why?

Maybe the strength of the signal from the servers isn't as strong tonight, so can affect it perhaps?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mofo said:

Warum ist Video so abgehackt?

Warum, kann ich dir erklären.

ich weiß nicht wie man ein Video aus dem Stream aufnehmen kann, so habe ich das Video mit Quick Time als Bildschirmaufnahme aufgernommen.

Wahrscheinlich  ist mein Mac von 2010 dazu zu langsam in der Verarbeitung

• Thanks 2

On 12/4/2020 at 9:50 AM, Leora-Fan said:

Now I've been banned, does anyone know how long you're banned?
Or is the account canceled?
I wanted to cancel soon anyway because Reallivecam is now just boring with a few exceptions, such as Gerstern.

Does anyone know how to terminate Reallivcam or Segpayeu.
I pay automatically monthly via Paypal.
Does anyone have contact details on how to cancel from Germany?
Is there a hotline where you can understand German?

your banned for life and you lose your money you have to start another account.

I can explain why

I don't know how to capture a video from the stream, so I captured the video as a screen capture using Quick Time.

My Mac from 2010 is probably too slow to process

4 hours ago, Leora-Fan said:

Warum, kann ich dir erklären.

ich weiß nicht wie man ein Video aus dem Stream aufnehmen kann, so habe ich das Video mit Quick Time als Bildschirmaufnahme aufgernommen.

Wahrscheinlich  ist mein Mac von 2010 dazu zu langsam in der Verarbeitung

Hey, Leora-Fan. I'm not sure if this is what's causing the problem, but it's worth a try and you can always change it back if it doesn't help.

Dig around in QuickTime until you find the codec you're using to record your videos. I can't tell what name to look for, there are many, but it should be labeled as the codec. Then go into the configuration for that codec and look for something called framerate or frames per second or fps. Change that to something like 25 or 30. Take note of what it is currently in case you want to change it back.

Now, try recording something to see if the stuttering has gone away or at least gotten better. Keep in mind that increasing the framerate (fps) will increase the file size or weight of the file, I think you call it.

For example, if you're currently recording at 10 fps, that means every second of video contains 10 still pictures or frames. But, if you record at 30 fps, you will get 30 frames per second of video. More information equals a larger file.

Some video players, such as VLC, will allow you to parse through each frame within each second of video. If, for instance, you want to find the sharpest frame of a particular part of a scene, parsing frame by frame would allow you to do that.

Even though the video may look sharp to the naked eye, each frame of the video is likely not as sharp as it seems, for many reasons. For each second of video recorded at 30 fps, you're seeing 30 still pictures all at once, much too fast for the eye to see individually. That's why it may look sharp to the naked eye as it's playing, but when you stop the playback of the video to take a screenshot, that frame may be quite blurry.

I hope this is helpful to you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Ik kan uitleggen waarom

ik niet weet hoe ik een video uit de stream moet opnemen, dus heb ik de video vastgelegd als een schermopname met Quick Time.

Mijn Mac uit 2010 is waarschijnlijk te traag om te verwerken

Hé, Leora-Fan. Ik weet niet zeker of dit het probleem veroorzaakt, maar het is het proberen waard en je kunt het altijd terugzetten als het niet helpt.

Graaf rond in QuickTime totdat u de codec vindt die u gebruikt om uw video's op te nemen. Ik kan niet zeggen welke naam ik moet zoeken, er zijn er veel, maar het moet worden gelabeld als de codec. Ga vervolgens naar de configuratie voor die codec en zoek naar iets dat framerate of frames per seconde of fps wordt genoemd. Verander dat in iets als 25 of 30. Noteer wat het momenteel is voor het geval je het terug wilt veranderen.

Probeer nu iets op te nemen om te zien of het stotteren is verdwenen of in ieder geval beter is geworden. Houd er rekening mee dat het verhogen van de framerate (fps) de bestandsgrootte of het gewicht van het bestand zal vergroten, ik denk dat je het noemt.

Als u momenteel bijvoorbeeld opneemt met 10 fps, betekent dit dat elke seconde van de video 10 foto's of frames bevat. Maar als u opneemt met 30 fps, krijgt u 30 frames per seconde aan video. Meer informatie is gelijk aan een groter bestand.

Met sommige videospelers, zoals VLC, kun je elk frame binnen elke seconde van de video parseren. Als u bijvoorbeeld het scherpste frame van een bepaald deel van een scène wilt vinden, kunt u dat door frame voor frame parseren.

Hoewel de video er met het blote oog misschien scherp uitziet, is elk frame van de video om vele redenen waarschijnlijk niet zo scherp als het lijkt. Voor elke seconde video die is opgenomen met 30 fps, ziet u 30 foto's tegelijk, veel te snel voor het oog om afzonderlijk te zien. Daarom kan het er met het blote oog scherp uitzien terwijl het wordt afgespeeld, maar wanneer u het afspelen van de video stopt om een screenshot te maken, kan dat frame behoorlijk wazig zijn.

Ik hoop dat dit je helpt.

Ik gebruik Ocam, werkt prima

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik gebruik Ocam, werkt prima

I'm sorry, John, but I'm not sure what that has to do with my reply to Leora-Fan. If you were just saying oCam works for you, that's great, but he's using QuickTime.

People tend to use what they know, what they like, what they're used to and what works for them. He may not want to switch to another program and have to learn how to use it, configure it, etc., especially if a quick change in QuickTime might fix the problem. 😊

32 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Het spijt me, John, maar ik weet niet zeker wat dat te maken heeft met mijn antwoord aan Leora-Fan. Als je net zei dat oCam voor jou werkt, is dat geweldig, maar hij gebruikt QuickTime.

Mensen hebben de neiging om te gebruiken wat ze weten, wat ze leuk vinden, wat ze gewend zijn en wat voor hen werkt. Hij wil misschien niet overschakelen naar een ander programma en moet leren hoe hij het moet gebruiken, configureren, enz., Vooral als een snelle wijziging in QuickTime het probleem zou kunnen oplossen. 😊

Sorry, was bedoeld voor leora-fan

• Like 1