Leora, Malia - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes but at least the malware is free !! 🤣🤣🤣

There are more pop-ups on that site than the winner of the world's biggest pop-up tent store.

Sorry, it's Sunday afternoon and i'm sort of struggling for jokes regarding this topic.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There are more pop-ups on that site than the winner of the world's biggest pop-up tent store.

Sorry, it's Sunday afternoon and i'm sort of struggling for jokes regarding this topic.

Yep! I noticed....🤣🤡

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2020 at 11:39 AM, gogism said:

hmmm...I think I havent seen this here yet... 😉

Short, but goes on

(Content No Longer Available)

ha ha i saw non registered window watermark that is someone from balkan that is using pirated windows😝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2020 at 12:13 AM, mofo said:

ha ha i saw non registered window watermark that is someone from balkan that is using pirated windows😝

huh, you got me mofo, hehe. Thought that I have recorded it myself. Hush about it! 😉

Btw - it's not polite to disclose any data about the poster of vids publicly. It can hurt people in so many ways - at least losing their sub. Dont know who you are and what your point is (even dont know how to see this kind of info from a vid, hehe), but you should not do such things if you ever even remotly want to see any more videos posted here. You should stop being a Bad mofo!

And now lets end what was started the day before - part 3.

Cheers!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 12/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, gogism said:

Btw - it's not polite to disclose any data about the poster of vids publicly. It can't hurt people in so many ways - at least losing their sub. Dont know who you are and what your point is (even dont know how to see this kind of info from a vid, hehe), but you should not do such things if you ever even remotly want to see any more videos posted here. You should stop being a Bad mofo!

And now lets end what was started the day before - part 3.

Cheers!

That's very true, people get banned and can't get back.

Can i point out - You have made a typo which changes the meaning! I think you mean "It CAN hurt people"?