Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

2 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

I tried to put some thermal paste on the CPU so it wouldn't overheat and as soon as I got close I squeezed it to hard and made a mess.

Just what was it that you " Squeezed" ?    🤣

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

I firmly believe she has shifted into overdrive, results remain to be seen. But then she has been in over drive mode since she woke up. This would be the second search for said white sticky fluid .😊

I certainly hoped and wished for it to have been located and shared. That most certainly would have been Mmmmm !

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My oh my, she is such a hot and gorgeously sexy attractive woman that she makes me ache for her !

I am willing to bet that " ache " is a nice ache that you don't really want to go away !😉

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Evidently the little friends have been occupied elsewhere today. They were no where to be found earlier either !😀

Perhaps it may have been somewhat of a reason why there was a second similar ocassion as occurred earlier in the day. They seem to bring an added exhileratingly stimulating and joyful aspect to some extracurricular playtime. 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps it may have been somewhat of a reason why there was a second similar ocassion as occurred earlier in the day. They seem to bring an added exhileratingly stimulating and joyful demension to some extracurricular playtime. 😉

I would guess that is an accurate assumption of the events !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I would guess that is an accurate assumption of the events !

Your too quick on the draw for me Scutus. I changed demension to aspect in that previous post, and besides, I had spelled it incorrectly as demension instead of dimension. Sorry. Lol

• Like 2