Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are 401 total cams on VHTV right now. There are 48 free cams.  So, 12 % of the cams are free.  Don't get too excited, a lot of them are basically useless and point at nothing 99% of the time. 

There are 14 apts with 2 free cams. There are 15 apts with 1 free cam. There is 1 apt with no free cams.

always better than on rlc🙂, just 11 free cams on rlc

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, they suck worse, agreed! Do they still have those ugly black dots? Do they time out and redirect to an ad?

the dots watermarks are still everywhere on the screen on rlc and you can see them very good it's horrible specialy in night vision mode when you have all this points on a pussy or ass when you recording, no problem with that on vh we have a clean screen with no visible dots

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Those dots were the primary reason I stopped watching RLC at all. I'd be like a cat and they would constantly catch my eyes. I hate those things with a passion.

What do you think about my % idea with the free cams? Reasonable or not?

my position was always the same for me, for the apartments have a separate kitchen it's have a minimum one free cam in the living room also (the more far if they want)

for know and see who live in the apartments and not having just for view a empty kitchen during hours and you know the envy to suscribe coming whith what you can see with the free cams,

if you see them fucking one the couch with the far free living room cam you will have the envy to see better and take a suscription, if you have just for view  a empty kitchen in the dark the only thing you want to do is check the other apartments or go in others sites

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, firewall said:

i don't know how diana doing for walk correclty she takes one every day in the butt 

professional performer; she takes that dick very well and moreover she likes it, thus, no probs 😁