Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was this. VHTV has a duty to provide a level playing field for all tenants, who are in a competition against each other to earn views. The free cams always earn $0.00. So, if the free cams are the advertising cams, each apt should have to play their equal part. My idea was that the number of free cams should be a set percentage of the total number of cams. That percentage should be 15% rounded up. So this apt would have to have 4 free cams, whereas an apt with 8 cams would only have to have 1. 

VHTV has the final say on the free cams. Tenants cannot change the cams with permission from VHTV. 

my opinion is 2 free cams is enough, one in the kitchen and one in the living room

if there is too many free cams the people will not suscribe, in many apartments there is only one poor free kitchen cam it's not for help the tenants to win more potential suscribers and more viewers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

my opinion is 2 free cams is enough, one in the kitchen and one in the living room

if there is too many free cams the people will not suscribe, in many apartments there is only one poor free kitchen cam it's not for help the tenants to win more potential suscribers and more viewers

If they put a free cam in the living area I think it should be something like this.

20150623184832_22033.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

If they put a free cam in the living area I think it should be something like this.

20150623184832_22033.jpg

please no what horrible view, for example the free living room cam in the apartment of adam/eva is good, it's a far camera where we can't see good the action but we can see who live in the apartment,

a camera like that in all apartments would be great (adam/eva free cam)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, henriPas said:

C'est sa copine blonde, Elli, qui s'est faite sodomisée, dimanche ?

Elli s'est fait enculé le 10 sur le canapé avec sa copine diana, celle ou j'avais posté des photos d'elles dans la cuisine, regarde dans l'archive de vh du 10 y-a les videos

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Looks terrible! 👎 Will look good with clothes on, but with the bra off, water balloons. Blah! 

Yep like stuck on half balls, looks bloody awful and so false.👎

Oh yeah and no wobble lol no need for a bra.

• Like 1