Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Elli is showing you the middle finger 😉😉

one thing is sure she was active only one day during the cam show since the new apartment is open so for the moment i can't say i am happy about that, she doing nothing exept stay H24 on her phone and be the camera girl sometimes

and for the shower i still waiting to see one, there is a nice bathtub but nobody use this

24 minutes ago, firewall said:

one thing is sure she was active only one day during the cam show since the new apartment is open so for the moment i can't say i am happy about that, she doing nothing exept stay H24 on her phone and be the camera girl sometimes

and for the shower i still waiting to see one, there is a nice bathtub but nobody use this

The shower Elli would normally use has been missing for a few days if not a week or more, it was cam 21 2nd floor shower, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the shower she still uses but I don't know if they know it is missng.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

The shower Elli would normally use has been missing for a few days if not a week or more, it was cam 21 2nd floor shower, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the shower she still uses but I don't know if they know it is missng.

thanks for the info

36 minutes ago, Just In said:

Thanks for the reminder. We put the camera under maintenance. The 2nd-floor shower camera will appear on the website shortly. 

This boy is about to come into the girl's mouth.
The girl with the mobile cam is concerned with offering a good view to CC viewers and does not cares if those of VH see nothing.
As usual VH does nothing to defend the interests of those who pay: the subscribers.

fal.thumb.jpg.0a596427172a45b42c78fddea1e53276.jpg

fal1.thumb.jpg.da3b0df8fd6bc3a2458cb7b10674b757.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

This boy is about to come into the girl's mouth.
The girl with the mobile cam is concerned with offering a good view to CC viewers and does not cares if those of VH see nothing.
As usual VH does nothing to defend the interests of those who pay: the subscribers.

And still you support these ignorant people by posting caps...