Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have no idea what  series or movies she watching on her phone, she spend alot of time to watch it

Usually at the end of the day (after working hard holding the camera) she goes to a private corner (like logia https://voyeur-house.tv/realm68/cam124) and meditates with her cellphone. 

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

what is your requests ?

Put the camera down and try to fuck someone other than Kirk.

FYI, Kirk tend to ignore her no matter how much she tries to seduce him. I never understood the guy !

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Put the camera down and try to fuck someone other than Kirk.

FYI, Kirk tend to ignore her no matter how much she tries to seduce him. I never understood the guy !

yes i agree since i have renew exept one time she was in the show with a great anal fuck she is only here for be the camera girl and that's all, i'm dissapointed with that for the moment she was more active in the old apartment

she have 23 days for convince me to renew or not but if she is not active like that during the cam show i will not renew for sure, i like her but you know there is a moment where i need to see more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I, for one, appreciate Budda and all other contributors who post content from VH.  Thank you all for adding to my precious spank bank.  Please lets keep the individual comments related to the personalities of the posters here out and focus on the partsintheirpants...I mean participants.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1