Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

21 hours ago, waldi said:

chap wearing silver necklace seems to be good fucker; he knows how to treat those girls properly 😁

well waldi for my part i stop here with this apartment i am too dissapointed with Elli, i have renew specialy for watching her during  the cam show but she is just spectator now and just here for make nice, too many difference when she was in the old apartment

i am not satisfied with that, i find more interest to watch the melissa apartment now because of the guests

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

well waldi for my part i stop here with this apartment i am too dissapointed with Elli, i have renew specialy for watching her during  the cam show but she is just spectator now and just here for make nice, too many difference when she was in the old apartment

i am not satisfied with that.

Oh, come on mate, there are so many other girls around; I like Chicago a lot, but new blonde is good too; she's got great ass 😁

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

Oh, come on mate, there are so many other girls around; I like Chicago a lot, but new blonde is good too; she's got great ass 😁

yes but i was really focused on the Elli ass 🙂 and i am not ready to switch to another ass 😁

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

this two girls on the couch, believe me they are hot

yes, I've already seen that tattooed girl at this apartment; she's hot too;  but for me not much happens in there

On 1/20/2020 at 5:57 PM, budda said:

falcon9.thumb.jpg.5b1151ded6404524f030970530b6aed0.jpg

falcon10.thumb.jpg.9583744c0009cfedcd156e7d9af54978.jpg

falcon11.thumb.jpg.3f70d301c025bc875bfef92de6edb654.jpg

They waited so long. Perhaps save money for the best boobs technology. They planned to do this for a long time, I even wrote. Not really that bad (maybe better 0.5 less). The main thing here is not to get Aletta sick.

EO-CI15XsAEaGX9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EMZk7RQWoAEjigL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

nUFDSdTwUhhky1foRh3p9oFQ7qLSr7qK-B-jyi4b

The main thing here will stop on good time, for Aletta it was here ...

s53151_i20700_l.jpg