Irma - is back in B1 for her stay #5 - fan page

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

and Cesar ate her pussy on the couch 😉 (before Gina moved in 😉

that's hot. I have only seen a scene where a guy is massaging her, he sucks on her nipples and rubs her pussy, but that video seems to be old. I wish RLC had an Archive, so we could watch what happened in the past.

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

that's hot. I have only seen a scene where a guy is massaging her, he sucks on her nipples and rubs her pussy, but that video seems to be old. I wish RLC had an Archive, so we could watch what happened in the past.

RLC actually does have an archive, it's just not for the paying members.  Before you ask, I've seen it!

On 6/21/2020 at 10:09 PM, EMMETT111 said:

oh she does all kinds of stuff off cam just nothing real on cam

On 6/21/2020 at 9:16 PM, Lolah said:

I dont know why people like Irma..She never does anything...She's so boooring

even the cat in B4 like irma

On 6/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, Lolah said:

I dont know why people like Irma..She never does anything...She's so boooring

Not me.I liked her the first couple times she apeared in cams,then i understand that she only do same shitt again and again,and rest always done outside so no interest in her.Put her in same league as sophie,twins,milena.

On 6/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, ze81 said:

Not me.I liked her the first couple times she apeared in cams,then i understand that she only do same shitt again and again,and rest always done outside so no interest in her.Put her in same league as sophie,twins,milena.

Its kinda fun to watch her pull the plug on sex repeatedly.  NOT!

Since my two favorites, Irma and Leora have decided to carry on their sex lives out of the apartment, I have finally given up on RLC.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Irma remains one of the most beautiful, gentle women on this site.  She is always a treat to watch.  She attempts to counsel the younger girls on the type of guys they bring home.  She used to initiate many of the activities.  But that is just my humble opinion from an individual who has watched Irma ever since he joined the site in May of 2017.  😊 Given the pandemic, having her here for almost 7 months has been a treat.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...