Irma - is back in B1 for her stay #5 - fan page

36 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

God love you Harley, you don't play favorites you dislike all in RLC.

I do not and never will play favorites when it comes to me having something to say.  I'm not going to sugarcoat it and I'm going to tell it like it is!  If I was a subscriber there would be two and only two girls I'd watch and that's Elmira first and Ariana second.  Why you ask, because they are brand new and not repeats!  I would only tune into Carla's and any other couples apartments when I here a guest took a shower or changed clothes.  Repeats can suck my nuts as far as I'm concerned and by no stretch of the imagination are they going to suck on my Willy!!  I have not, nor will I ever agree with bringing back any of the repeats...end of story!

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I do not and never will play favorites when it comes to me having something to say.  I'm not going to sugarcoat it and I'm going to tell it like it is!  If I was a subscriber there would be two and only two girls I'd watch and that's Elmira first and Ariana second.  Why you ask, because they are brand new and not repeats!  I would only tune into Carla's and any other couples apartments when I here a guest took a shower or changed clothes.  Repeats can suck my nuts as far as I'm concerned and by no stretch of the imagination are they going to suck on my Willy!!  I have not, nor will I ever agree with bringing back any of the repeats...end of story!

I don't mind Holly Harley, I know you don't like her either.  But I do enjoy watching her.

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If I was a subscriber there would be two and only two girls I'd watch and that's Elmira first and Ariana second.  

Elmira a bit overweight for my tastes but I can see why you would like watching her,

• Like 1