Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

I have read a lot of the old forum to familiarize myself with her and now him. I would have to agree with Johnny on this.  Any of the projects he was doing can easily be found anywhere on the internet. Just because he can speak multiple languages and I also read he lived in the UK when he was younger doesn't make him intelligent.  If anyone was told he was an engineer then why  has he quit his job and someone mentioned he repairs phones.  By all these standards I am a freaking Einstein.

• Like 3

very good night leora have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow
Good weekend for all

muito boa noite leora tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
Te vejo amanhã
Bom fim de semana para todos

dog buenasnoches GIF   200.gif

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, fga said:

very good night leora have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow
Good weekend for all

muito boa noite leora tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
Te vejo amanhã
Bom fim de semana para todos

dog buenasnoches GIF   200.gifb

Boa noite fga 😉

3 hours ago, hoppity hopper said:

Being a causal observer I find it most erotic when Leora is bating in one room when Paul is in another.

I feel the same way except he's in a totally different country. Now that's hot 🔥 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, raul399 said:

many of us have the perfect woman by our side and are not aware of it...( I say this for me).
We always want what we don't have... and we see it as a dream to be fulfilled... 
We spend our lives chasing dreams, and we forget to live... maybe the dream is the present and we don't know how to enjoy that moment...

Well said Raul.

It's her life. I just want her to live it. I like when she has sex with him and I'm sorry most of you don't. If the issue is that she "acts" differently, I disagree. She appears to act to please us more often when he is not there, that is true. But to think that she will ignore him all day while she masturbates in any room he isn't in, is ludicrous.

• Like 2