Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

1 hour ago, Snoopy1 said:

Except these fires were started by man and not climate change which I am sure Aussie will verify if I'm wrong.

Correct and the police have caught him too. There also was a few started by lightening.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Someone needs to slap this kid upside the head.

28 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Someone needs to slap this kid upside the head.

So be polite to Leora, but violently slap a kid, just because she feels she needs to do something to protect her future climate

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So be polite to Leora, but violently slap a kid, just because she feels she needs to do something to protect her future climate

It's just a figure of speech but I wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend that.

Try thinking for yourself and not blindly following the lame stream media.

This is all I will say about this here seeing how we are getting off topic of the forum. I will now politely ask the mods to ban me as punishment for a while since unable to do it myself.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

No need to talk about this, what's the thing you love most about Leora?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Corretto e anche la polizia l'ha catturato. Ci sono stati anche alcuni iniziati da un fulmine.

Good morning everyone, a kiss, a big hug Aussi ... Hoping that this bad period will pass quickly ...

Beauty vs Brains, well the thing about Leora she has both. Many years ago I noticed it didn't matter what she did she did it to a high standard. 

Leora very good with her hands and has a good eye for painting. Leora used to read a lot more, specially in the first apartment, In the second apartment Leora did more crafty / art stuff. 

Leora loves music and concerts, I wonder if musically she could how a go at. May be writing?  In her third apartment I'm looking forward to what she does next.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning everyone, a kiss, a big hug Aussi ... Hoping that this bad period will pass quickly ...

Hopefully soon, we are in a very bad way. TV pictures aren't showing the true picture of it. Thank-you for caring about us.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No need to talk about this, what's the thing you love most about Leora?

I really truly think you should question the people that actually wants to slap kids, just for standing up for something they feel that is important, is more important than what I Think of Leora, but besides that, if you go back and read some comments I made earlier, you will have a small idea of what I Think of Leora

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hopefully soon, we are in a very bad way. TV pictures aren't showing the true picture of it. Thank-you for caring about us.

I would be out rescuing Koalas, those little cute retards just walk straight into the fire

• Like 2