Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She should be out showing Paul the city. It's a beautiful place and a resilient town as anyone can attest if they read the history of human warfare.

There's a lovely airport that he would love for sure... hehehehe only joking Foamy

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When Paul's around I tend to watch two screeens and watch another apartment more. I think mainly because over the years I've got to know the real Paul. The person we are seeing now is very false the real Paul ( I won't use his real name) is a totally lazy bugger whom couldn't careless about looking after Leora ( I won't either use her real name).  I understand if you are new you wouldn't have this view as you are just seeing the current acting Paul and  would have rose coloured glasses of him. The guys here whom been watching over their three different apartments do find it hard to stomach Paul comments. If you are new don't be surprised if the we the long time viewers of Paul don't agree with your comments about him. It just won't fly with us. I expect the real Paul will appear soon you can't hind the real you for every long you are what you are.

This is a complex topic here. Camcaps members have always ragged on the male tenants (jealousy, my-dick-is-bigger, stuff). Bogdan didn't get much crap from CC male members, but Kiko and Paul certainly did.

Complaints about Paul don't really impress Leora. She chose to stay with him for a long time, and they still are at minimum, friends.

I've always felt that Leora's personality and mind leaked through her presentation on the Internet (especially in the old days, when she was painting, sewing dolls, reading, etc.) She could of course had been play-acting.

Paul shows nothing. He's reserved. And he doesn't give a damn about what any of us think. The question is, does Leora care? Or is it all about the money?

Smoke & mirrors; speculation and fantasy...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This is a complex topic here. Camcaps members have always ragged on the male tenants (jealousy, my-dick-is-bigger, stuff). Bogdan didn't get much crap from CC male members, but Kiko and Paul certainly did.

Complaints about Paul don't really impress Leora. She chose to stay with him for a long time, and they still are at minimum, friends.

I've always felt that Leora's personality and mind leaked through her presentation on the Internet (especially in the old days, when she was painting, sewing dolls, reading, etc.) She could of course had been play-acting.

Paul shows nothing. He's reserved. And he doesn't give a damn about what any of us think. The question is, does Leora care? Or is it all about the money?

Smoke & mirrors; speculation and fantasy...

I do think Paul is very feminine and likes being a kept man. Also Leora likes being the male in the relationship. Yes for Paul it would be about the money as he doesn't like working much.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When Paul's around I tend to watch two screeens and watch another apartment more. I think mainly because over the years I've got to know the real Paul. The person we are seeing now is very false the real Paul ( I won't use his real name) is a totally lazy bugger whom couldn't careless about looking after Leora ( I won't either use her real name).  I understand if you are new you wouldn't have this view as you are just seeing the current acting Paul and  would have rose coloured glasses of him. The guys here whom been watching over their three different apartments do find it hard to stomach Paul comments. If you are new don't be surprised if the we the long time viewers of Paul don't agree with your comments about him. It just won't fly with us. I expect the real Paul will appear soon you can't hind the real you for every long you are what you are.

I kind of disagree with you just because someone is new doesn't make their opinions any less valid just because others have spent years watching. I have read a lot not all of the previous posts it's like reading a book you can gain a lot of information from doing so and most is still fresh in my mind.

So let me ask you if I was someone whose watched from the beginning and participated here would that make my comments more or less valid?

This is not a jab at you personally.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

yup, when you've seen this dude torture her and hold her so hard that she can't move for entire nights, and have watched her hide and cry in the bathroom while Paul furiosly shakes the door handle like he's going to kill her, seen him choke her for going near his phone, seen the ambulance arrive several times because she had massive panic attacks from this asshole, it's baffling how some people can defend him no matter what, and the more likely reason she's with him is some stockholm syndrome/psycho/manipulative reason.. I've seen so many shows warning girls about this, if you even see the slightest violence againt you, you're suppose to get out.

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoopy1 said:

I kind of disagree with you just because someone is new doesn't make their opinions any less valid just because others have spent years watching. I have read a lot not all of the previous posts it's like reading a book you can gain a lot of information from doing so and most is still fresh in my mind.

So let me ask you if I was someone whose watched from the beginning and participated here would that make my comments more or less valid?

This is not a jab at you personally.

You can your view, but be aware what you are seeing isn't the real Paul.  But I'm happy for you to learn the hard way we all have our paths to follow. 

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

yup, when you've seen this dude torture her and hold her so hard that she can't move for entire nights, and have watched her hide and cry in the bathroom while Paul furiosly shakes the door handle like he's going to kill her, seen him choke her for going near his phone, seen the ambulance arrive several times because she had massive panic attacks from this asshole, it's baffling how some people can defend him no matter what, and the more likely reason she's with him is some stockholm syndrome/psycho/manipulative reason.. I've seen so many shows warning girls about this, if you even see the slightest violence againt you, you're suppose to get out.

LOL, man you need to see someone about your issues 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Facts? Or just your delusional view of something was conveyed to you that they wanted you to believe.

I remember reading some of your post you seem to be full of yourself and very braggadocious.

We will agree to disagree that you have right at least.

My comments has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike this individual you claim I don't like, but it's from reading a lot of previous post from the previous forums.

I must side with jimbo a bit on this one. He is part of a collective that precedes my knowledge. But I know some others who are not here that confirm what he has said, braggadocious or not.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Oh yes, we have seen Paul hit her and put his hands around her neck when upset, but you would know this info I'm guessing.

• Like 1