Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

I'm calm, I was just wondering why you loled at me when all i did was back you up and agreed with you

Sorry, I didn't read your comments that way. That being the case I wouldn't have added the lol.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Snoopy1 said:

Why I would I be pissed at either. True I could watch other apartments, but I can also still and will continue to comment here. People keep saying what is said is because they don't like the male resident which couldn't be further from the truth.

Not sure what you mean but I think I agree. I am full service bro! I love all you assholes, always. This is a very vibrant and passionate thread!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Not sure what you mean but I think I agree. I am full service bro! I love all you assholes, always. This is a very vibrant and passionate thread!

If you are wondering why the old timers here talk more by PM than on the thread this is why. We are happy to help but really there are less and less of us that put up with it. I'm hanging in but today is another reason why not too. I like to help the newbies but when they bite your hand you wonder why you bother. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If you are wondering why the old timers here talk more by PM than on the thread this is why. We are happy to help but really there are less and less of us that put up with it. I'm hanging in but today is another reason why not too. I like to help the newbies but when they bite your hand you wonder why you bother. 

I'm no mod. I just want peace and I believe we should treat each other with respect. But this is a "words only" place. We can't see each other or hear our voices' inflections so we jump to conclusions. It's human nature. Any way, I'd hate to see you drop out. You're a gem.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think I am the only newbie here so I think you might mean me? I was not personally attacking you only trying to converse.

I am just going to wish you safety and wellness and pray for you and your country that the fires die down. I understand you are probably under a lot of undue stress. Know that I have respect and admiration for you. 😁

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Always love you guys (and my special lady). Never stop arguing and caring about this shit. That's how you make shit better1🙂

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm no mod. I just want peace and I believe we should treat each other with respect. But this is a "words only" place. We can't see each other or hear our voices' inflections so we jump to conclusions. It's human nature. Any way, I'd hate to see you drop out. You're a gem.

Are you wondering where the old timers have gone lately?  

2 minutes ago, beckett said:

Im so confused right now 😄

I don't blame you. I'll just say that Leora's psychology that I've seen is that of a very complex mind. It would be wrong of me that I understand it: Females always have this advantage over us males, regardless of our sexual predilections.

And she's damn good at it.

• Like 5