Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Are you wondering where the old timers have gone lately?  

Because we are acting like children and they are tired of telling us history like parents would their children who won't listen.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't blame you. I'll just say that Leora's psychology that I've seen is that of a very complex mind. It would be wrong of me that I understand it: Females always have this advantage over us males, regardless of our sexual predilections.

And she's damn good at it.

I was more talking about what people are saying on this thread, but im choking up over here that ive been mentioned in a post by a MOD for the first time ever 😄 

Women from venus men from mars

• Like 1

I'm getting tired of trying to make points this way and that. Perhaps I should go and let you guys figure it out. It has always been a pleasure to be here through thick and thin but I thought we could all get along. I guess I may be wrong...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

This is an old forum. How did this happen?

It's not hard to work out, today is an example. I'm going away to think about if I want to continue or give up and like my many friends have done. Maybe it's time to leave it to the new guys to continue the thread. But in the end they too will reach this point where I'm at.  Never thought I would reach this point but it has and I need to think if I want to stay or leave.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I guess no one like my vacation idea, I guess I have to find other ways to work myself into this new Leora's Forum only members Club

Sorry Esanders i was to busy laughing and being confused at other people 😄 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's not hard to work out, today is an example. I'm going away to think about if I want to continue or give up and like my many friends have done. Maybe it's time to leave it to the new guys to continue the thread. But in the end they too will reach this point where I'm at.  Never thought I would reach this point but it has and I need to think if I want to stay or leave.

I will be here as long as there is a Leora and my sexy girl. The others can do as they wish.

• Like 1