Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hopefully soon, we are in a very bad way. TV pictures aren't showing the true picture of it. Thank-you for caring about us.

I guess the televisions show only one side of the misfortune you are experiencing ... Seeing him from home sitting on the sofa makes you shiver living it should open a big scar that you will hardly forget ... But I bet you are strong and united to overcome this moment together .. I am close to you with your thoughts and hearts in this sad period

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Sarei fuori a salvare Koala, quei graziosi ritardatari camminano dritti nel fuoco

Β 

Good morning jhonny ... Those little animals are very nice and cuddly ... I want one to cuddle you all ahhahah

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I would be out rescuing Koalas, those little cute retards just walk straight into the fire

Β 

We are crying over it. My brother ranΒ though the fires to save a kangaroo trapped against a fence and the fire and brought him back running though it. A very brave man, but this how we Aussies are.

Please pray for us and our animals we need all the help you can give.

• Like 4

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

Goodmorning sexy graul, yes, me Leora and a bunch of those = cuddly heaven πŸ™‚

They are beautiful and so loving when you cuddle them.Β 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We are crying over it. My brother ranΒ though the fires to save a kangaroo trapped against a fence and the fire and brought him back running though it. A very brave man, but this how we Aussies are.

Please pray for us and our animals we need all the help you can give.

Are you getting any international help? Haven't heard anything about it.. every country in the world should be flying water planes and helicopters over you

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

Are you getting any international help? Haven't heard anything about it.. every country in the world should be flying water planes and helicopters over you

I think USA sent 60 fire fighters. That's about it because we are along way from any one. But we will take your prayers.

Night all. Be good to each other!!!

• Like 2