Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

1 hour ago, Snoopy1 said:

I have read a lot of the old forum to familiarize myself with her and now him. I would have to agree with Johnny on this.  Any of the projects he was doing can easily be found anywhere on the internet. Just because he can speak multiple languages and I also read he lived in the UK when he was younger doesn't make him intelligent.  If anyone was told he was an engineer then why  has he quit his job and someone mentioned he repairs phones.  By all these standards I am a freaking Einstein.

Like I have said to Johnny, we must agree to disagree......My statement is born out of fact, yours and Johnnies are distorted by dislike of the individual in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Like I have said to Johnny, we must agree to disagree......My statement is born out of fact, yours and Johnnies are distorted by dislike of the individual in my opinion.

I will not agree to disagree.. I will only disagree 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Facts? Or just your delusional view of something was conveyed to you that they wanted you to believe.

I remember reading some of your post you seem to be full of yourself and very braggadocious.

We will agree to disagree that you have right at least.

My comments has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike this individual you claim I don't like, but it's from reading a lot of previous post from the previous forums.

22 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I will not agree to disagree.. I will only disagree 🙂

After watching Paul for 6-7 years I agree more with jimbo4 than your view. But I think you have the right to your view. 

• Like 3

Whether for good or ill (at this point of time), Leora has had long-term bonds with Paul, and he would not be visiting her in Prague if it wasn't emotionally important to her. I don't personally think she cares a bit about the woodland creatures here, or the other members. She has never painted a portrait of me, despite the only difficult part is getting the eyebrows and ears right -- so I claim that as evidence that she must be more tightly tied to Paul than us. 😪

And no, I don't think he's a stupid man, at all. He probably know the real Leora far more than we do. That makes us the stupid fools.

"beckett" merely repeats what many of us veterans have known for many years... 😜

hall-of-mirrors.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

When Paul's around I tend to watch two screeens and watch another apartment more. I think mainly because over the years I've got to know the real Paul. The person we are seeing now is very false the real Paul ( I won't use his real name) is a totally lazy bugger whom couldn't careless about looking after Leora ( I won't either use her real name).  I understand if you are new you wouldn't have this view as you are just seeing the current acting Paul and  would have rose coloured glasses of him. The guys here whom been watching over their three different apartments do find it hard to stomach Paul comments. If you are new don't be surprised if the we the long time viewers of Paul don't agree with your comments about him. It just won't fly with us. I expect the real Paul will appear soon you can't hind the real you for every long you are what you are.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Since our princess has been in the new apartment, I would say even going through her time of month, occasionally has not kept her from bating, but for some strange reason, Paul's presence has a way of keeping that happiness from us

She should be out showing Paul the city. It's a beautiful place and a resilient town as anyone can attest if they read the history of human warfare.

• Like 4