Name that song...

HarleyFatboy

5 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Still of the night.

ย 

maxresdefault (1)-1.jpg ย 0

You see, that's why we should either have the full line...Can't keep away, can't keep away, can't keep away...or a coupla linesย ๐Ÿ˜

I can't believe I didn't get that! I saw Whitesnake at the Hard Rock in Orlando 4 years ago. They were immense...and I don't even f******ย  like Def Leppard..:confused:

• Like 2

Ok, I was at an absolutely brilliant gig last night...'The Classic Rock Show'..I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with it, but it is what is says on the packet.ย ย The 8 members of the band are top session musicians who's CV's are pretty impressive, and 1 of the singers was on American Idol I believe. So here's a coupla lines from a song they performed last night...It was 1 of the many highlights of the night...

Then I'm down in the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun,
Torn and twisted at the foot of a burning bike,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, I was at an absolutely brilliant gig last night...'The Classic Rock Show'..I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with it, but it is what is says on the packet.ย ย The 8 members of the band are top session musicians who's CV's are pretty impressive, and 1 of the singers was on American Idol I believe. So here's a coupla lines from a song they performed last night...It was 1 of the many highlights of the night...

Then I'm down in the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun,
Torn and twisted at the foot of a burning bike,

Hi Naga,glad you enjoyed the "Classic Rock Show gig and you pricked my interest so much I Googled it.You will never guess where they are at this very moment,The Queen's Hall in Edinburgh.Bugger,Bugger,if I had known about this I would have been there.

It's all your fault!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Naga,glad you enjoyed the "Classic Rock Show gig and you pricked my interest so much I Googled it.You will never guess where they are at this very moment,The Queen's Hall in Edinburgh.Bugger,Bugger,if I had known about this I would have been there.

It's all your fault!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Sorryย ๐Ÿ˜‰
Catch them next year Dave...Honestly, it was tremendous!! They have loads of concert material on YouTube and it blew me away...

So did you get the song and artist?ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry
Catch them next year Dave...Honestly, it was tremendous!! They have loads of concert material on YouTube and it blew me away...

So did you get the song and artist?ย 

No not yet!!.Off to You Tube now to listen to CRS.๐Ÿ‘