Name that song...

HarleyFatboy

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Don't you tune into RLC then...?

No never have and I don't really look at VH all that much either.I like a lot of the threads and topics mostly.If I want to chat to all the lovely people on here then I usually use VH to see what's being talked about.I could log into members profiles I suppose but to me that smacks of stalking and I try to avoid that.

I know I'm a weirdo😥

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

No never have and I don't really look at VH all that much either.I like a lot of the threads and topics mostly.If I want to chat to all the lovely people on here then I usually use VH to see what's being talked about.I could log into members profiles I suppose but to me that smacks of stalking and I try to avoid that.

I know I'm a weirdo😥

So my 'so called' joke, which I cocked up anyway because I misspelled the guys name, was wasted on you anyway lol...

CC is far more entertaining than RLC now anyway, Dave...We have some good crack...😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So my 'so called' joke, which I cocked up anyway because I misspelled the guys name, was wasted on you anyway lol...

CC is far more entertaining than RLC now anyway, Dave...We have some good crack...😁

Your cocked up joke still gave me a chuckle Naga😀 and yeh we do have good crack which is more than can be said for some of the "correspondents" on here.I simply put in and take out what I like on here(mostly a load of nonsense)which Just and Rob pick up on and give me it tight.

Here's a question for you:We both like Rock and Metal but have you ever "liked" a song from another genre which you would be to embarrassed to admit to?.I suppose if you can diversify in your musical taste it could be easy but if not !!!well

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours😀

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Your cocked up joke still gave me a chuckle Naga😀 and yeh we do have good crack which is more than can be said for some of the "correspondents" on here.I simply put in and take out what I like on here(mostly a load of nonsense)which Just and Rob pick up on and give me it tight.

Here's a question for you:We both like Rock and Metal but have you ever "liked" a song from another genre which you would be to embarrassed to admit to?.I suppose if you can diversify in your musical taste it could be easy but if not !!!well

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours😀

Of course...loadsa stuff, if it's done well

I went to see Adele at the Glasgow Hydro with Mrs Naga 2 or 3 years back...Total class..the hairs were standing up on the back of my neck...1 of the best concerts I've ever been to. Of course, the arena up there is a far better venue than our Newcastle 'aircraft hanger' arena...😏

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I went to see Adele at the Glasgow Hydro with Mrs Naga 2 or 3 years back...Total class..the hairs were standing up on the back of my neck...1 of the best concerts I've ever been to. Of course, the arena up there is a far better venue than our Newcastle 'aircraft hanger' arena...😏

Good morning Naga,this is cheating😀nothing wrong with Adele.I cannot stand C/W but unfortunately I couldn't stop liking Achy Breaky Heart by Miley's dad.😥😥 I tried my hardest!!!.

I don't go to a lot of concerts as Margaret's taste in music is a million miles away from mine and I'm the only real metalhead in the family.However I have seen the Quo a few times once in Edinburgh Castle with the Beach Boys!!!,I've seen Oasis,Snow Patrol,Feeder in the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh.We Will Rock You is always a date as well.Not quite on par with whom you have been to see I bet.I'm definitely looking out for that Classic Rock Show coming to Edinburgh though👍

On 2/22/2020 at 12:03 AM, nagachilli2 said:

Not hard being more entertaining than RLC. Dog shitting in the garden is more entertaining. LOL

encouragement dog poop GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2020 at 12:36 AM, nagachilli2 said:

End of March 2016? I took the wife for her birthday and we had a long weekend in Glasgow!

• Like 1