Ema & Dean

2 minutes ago, branimir said:

First dean catch her chating naked with greek ghy after chaturbate, then things gone far, and Fean forbid her to chaturbate anny more. Then she got in crew for this movie by Deans connection, and again it's gone too far. She must be naked in front of everbody and thai it's.

Let's just face the facts she is most likely getting destroyed off camera no extra has to film that many scenes she is not apart of the main cast 

Before two weeks, she was prepared to ho out at 23h night zme, dean couldn't go necause he was to tired. I watch her dressing she put underwear pants so gently and rubber of pants nicely around her body. She come that morning 5:30h, trow jacket and run out. Two hiurs she was with somebody else in the car. When she was undressing her pant was totaly destroyed like somebody was puting bonner withouth removin the underpants. I said that to dean a hi told ke don' t worry my frend.

1 minute ago, branimir said:

Before two weeks, she was prepared to ho out at 23h night zme, dean couldn't go necause he was to tired. I watch her dressing she put underwear pants so gently and rubber of pants nicely around her body. She come that morning 5:30h, trow jacket and run out. Two hiurs she was with somebody else in the car. When she was undressing her pant was totaly destroyed like somebody was puting bonner withouth removin the underpants. I said that to dean a hi told ke don' t worry my frend.

What does your instincts tell you what's going on??

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, branimir said:

Something wierd and strange. If she go to make money on her naked body that's wery shame.

They are barely there at all 

I wouldn't join the website if I were you

But you said that filming stops on march 8 

So let's wait and see what happens if it continues then you have your answer about this relationship 

Dean is like big pig, 24j on phone. Yesterday she was naked with towel o  her in livingroom, giving dean sign lets have sex but deam is not itrested in sex with her, If i was at deans place a would 24h be naked with her and she cold play with my bonner as much she wants.