Ema & Dean

I tink Ema has gone to UK because she was actering in american film, first part was recording in bucharest, second part is in london UK, a n third part  willl be filmed in vietnam. Before she left she was non stop on the phone, and somemody mention thath corona virus and airplane is not safe she didnt care. Americans stop recording movie in bucharest romania on 5 march. She packed big orange suitcase, she taught she is going, and than nothing happen. She packed before two days small sutcaise wit all sexy her stuff, in paper beg she put some books and she tok some important papers from bedroom where she and dean are keeping that papers. She prepare and she pack piliow small one cat look and owl look and she took from livingroom that big hoorse toy. Im thinking how is she going to enter in the plane with all that stuff and we all know how much little you can care. She took contract with that film crew. That contract  was on the door of the refridgerator.

What colur is that luggage if its orange colour  and small one that belong's to Ema. Day before Ema was sitting in loby and she was cuddling gently her stomach. Before five or six days thay had big sex in bedroom and dean pepare lot of dildo's and Ema was werry hapy to do that. Dean was back om Emas ass , and normaly he get out his bonner and cum outside on her body. That time Dean was deep inside her on back of her ass, inside her pussy and i saw hi didn't get his bonner outh and he cum inside her, Ema told him something an he smash his head with his hand. Thay look together  in that big black box for something they wher looking for something, over there thay  keep home medicine and some medicine drugs.

Only i don't want to know is that they quit to be together in that i won't belive. Maybie we see ema more quick back in their aparment than we tought. Ema was sleeping alone because she must have big concentrate while she is taking an rool in that film. And ema was going during day somewhere outside their aprtment. Maybie she went to gynecologyst and doctor exam xer and told her that she is pregnant.

Iff thay quit for ever, they sholuld  told us, so Dean must tell us where is Ema because we are watching them only because of that beautiful girl Ema. If ema left we must follow her where is she gone. My friend's open your eyes and watch. Who first hawe some information post it quick here.