Ema & Dean

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Sie tun nichts und schlafen in getrennten Räumen 😂

Und als Rita und Tom bei camarads war Wochen lang der Bär los zwischen den beiden. x mal Sex am Tag,

sogar bei ihrer Menstruation. (ein rotes Schlachtfeld). Dann plötzlich null - sie war nackt und masturbierte, er

sitzt daneben ohne Reaktion. Und hier nun das gleiche Bild. Schade, schade, das Girl ist sexuell echt heiß.

Sie verdorrt in der Beziehung wie eine Rose ohne Wasser.  😒

28 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

And when Rita and Tom at camarads the bear was going on for weeks between the two. x times sex a day,

even during her menstruation. (a red battlefield). Then suddenly zero - she was naked and masturbating, he

sits next to it without reaction. And here is the same picture. Too bad, the girl is sexually really hot.

In the relationship she withers like a rose without water.  😒

This whole website is weird 👀

• Haha 1

I'm wondering where is she going late at night 2 oklock in the morning. Iven in romania bucharesti now is wery cold. Just one message from somebidy and she is ready. She is looking for another bonner, and Dean send me a message three days a go don't worry she won't look for another bonner she got me hi sed i know her wery well.

4 minutes ago, branimir said:

I'm wondering whete is she going kate at night 2 oklock in the morning. Iven in romania bucharesti now is wery cold. Just one message ftom somebidy and she is ready. She is looking for another bonner, and Dean send mi a message don't worry she wont loking for another bonner she got me hi sed a know her wery well.

You must message them on the website 

If so ask them why they sleep in different rooms 🤔

She Probably is looking for another boner dean doesn't do shit with her she should go look for it else where

Edited by Kingbanks