Ema & Dean

Last information!!!! Now is 14:00h PM romanian time. Dean pack lot of food and coca cola 2L, and he pack  big baked sweet that he tonight baked for ema. Sins Ema tok wit her loot of books, sexy underwear big toy horse and two pilows one like cat and one like owl, and small suitkase. I think Dean put his Ema in isolation because of "coronavirus". We know that Ema was filmig a movie with americans and with some romanian crew. Last days she was touching her head from time to time and she was allways tightdy and sleepy. So i think she got corona symptoms. Mr Dean if you read this please give best regards to "EMA" we love her wery much, and best regards to her and as sun is possible to recover from this sickness and to come back home. Same regards to you mr Dean , and please merry that your sweet gorgeus girl EMA and have lot children very soon.

Den today about 12:40 romanian time was preparing food for EMA big coke 2L, and very big sweet that dean baked yesterday  night for EMA. Sims ema gone with lot of books,big toy horse, 2 pillows one like cat, enother like owl, and small dark sutcaise full of sexy underwear, i'm wondering what is she needed sexy clothes???. I'm thinki'n dean moove her to karantine isolation because of corona virus. Before she gone to carantine when she was filming with american film crew, and some romanian film crew she was comming home wery sleepy and very tired. From time to time she was touching front of her head to check for temperature. I think she is in hospital isolation or private. A'm shure that someone from american film crew or romaniam film crew had COVID-19 corona virus but dey dont know they have it. So deam was werry wory abouth Ema's health condition. We gonna see. Best regardas to you sweet beautiful EMA recover ver, soon, and message for both of you EMA and DEAN , get merried wery soon and make lot of children vey soon.

Enother theory. Ema was filming with amercan and romanian crew name of film is "ASSIST" with Samyel L jackson in first part. Filming was to be  over on 8th march, but they finished on 5th march. And seccond part is filming in UK London. Ema didn't go with them on 8th march she was still here. Myabie she is filmin something other with romanian crew outside Bucharest. And there is somwhere in Transilvania some other american film crew filming some other movie. If enybody have eny information abouth EMA quickly post it here.

Nice photos, i have lot of her photos, abd lot of video's. But where ishe, where us EMA. Why dean don't tell us where is EMA. If dean tell us well he in peace, like this i'm worried for her. If dean told us where is she, we can be satisfied with that i information, we can't do enything wrong to dean we can keep watching dem in peace.

2 hours ago, branimir said:

Nice photos, i have lot of her photos, abd lot of video's. But where ishe, where us EMA. Why dean don't tell us where is EMA. If dean tell us well he in peace, like this i'm worried for her. If dean told us where is she, we can be satisfied with that i information, we can't do enything wrong to dean we can keep watching dem in peace.

do you mind sharing any of the videos you? please.