Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

AL always pick very young, very naive tenants. Can't imagine why! Unless they changed these kids will get about $700 handout for the first month with a loan to repay the first month rent over several months, lose all of the VHTV money for the first month, Then, afterwards, earn VHTV viewer money and are required to earn a minimum of $60/day or face expulsion, while paying full rent ~ $400, cam rent ~ $12/day, and manager fee ~ 10/day. By the time they realize thev'e been screwed it'll be too late, they end up in debt, and the next suckers apprear. I dared to end this scam. For that I got told to fuck off. You wonder why I have it out for VHTV.

#nomanagers

Unsure how many AL apartments they are as Sparkles' list is out of date but possibly less than 3 out of 32, possibly 2, maybe 1. If so they would appear to have paid the price for their alleged unfair business model (if this is still correct) by way of their diminishing market share. Surely your odium should be reserved for AL not VH? 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, squish said:

Half the problem here is the cams. I suspect this is what happened to Aleksa's boyfriend.

ya, i guess it is also hard to ask a guest to sign a paper before doing anything...

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

3 at this time.. That list will be updated soon but will have to be in a new format

Delighted to hear of your good intention my friend. It impresses all those who see it and is incredibly informative.

• Like 2