Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, squish said:

Is 'spotty back' talking to 'blue eyes' or the girl he was with the day before yesterday?

Tats on left arm so I think she was the bathroom girl. If correct at least we can expect something interesting.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

the one with a tat in left arm is the one that had sex yesterday night and was alone in the place (it's the resident guest) and a different from the girl that was drunk in the bathroom

Yes, correct, just spotted the tat on the left wrist. Well hopefully they have taken our comments on board.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Jabs said that they were working on getting it back, but he won't say, can't say, or doesn't know why it was taken down. James lurks here for data, but otherwise, doesn't give a damn about us. That's all anyone knows around here as far as I know.

Thanks Amy. For what it is worth I know of at least one other site that has been unilaterally closed, as 'punishment' based on Twitters own agenda. Not saying that's the case here or that Twitter was leaned upon to do it but given the case I mentioned, nothing would surprise me.