Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

no doubt rlc is much better on this point, after see the cameras is not a big problem for me but the cables installation is just not serious

it would not be the first time that VHTV puts an apartment online too quickly

• Like 1

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, moos54 said:

yeah sometimes it's true that it generates blind spots, in fact I don't think it can be possible to have something really perfect, because there will always be things that will not suit

The setup itself excluding the bathroom (Cam points way too high there) is good. They should have just invested some more time in properly securing the cables (cable ducts / zipties) and properly securing the cams to places where they are safe from getting blocked or hit.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Ahah come on jabs.. you totally know what he did there 😁
The guy toke bad meizures about the cable size to the area and used a smaller one and he runs out of cable 😂

You mean he learned the hard lesson you can't cut a cable longer again 😂 ?

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

no doubt rlc is much better on this point, after see the cameras is not a big problem for me but the cables installation is just not serious

Hep,rlc have a lot defects(like tons of cams going night vision all the time)But Regard putting the cams hided and things(like wires etc)well covered they do a good job,clean one.The wire in livingroom is just ridiculous,not clean looking at all😅.

• Upvote 1