Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

We shall never know but I think I can guess. The good news is that Helen can call upon a flock of nubile ladies. They would be bound to identify performers eventually. Anyway, it made a change although I think Serj should have been trussed up naked and humiliated by the girls.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, squish said:

Serj back. I was hoping he had gone to A&E.

If he went to Adam&Eva's apartment,he would be more bored in Adam&Eva's apartment.Adam&Eva's apartment is generally very boring for me.Also,The new couple who came to Adam & Eva started to get used to VH.When they first came to this house, they were  having sex  by hiding.
Now they have made progress.I hope they will have open relationship.
I think, Helena&Serj's apartment has the chance and potential to be watched.All Sicilia and Helena & Serj have to do is heat this house.😈🔥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, life+90 said:

If he went to Adam&Eva's apartment,he would be more bored in Adam&Eva's apartment.Adam&Eva's apartment is generally very boring for me.Also,The new couple who came to Adam & Eva started to get used to VH.When they first came to this house, they were  having sex  by hiding.
Now they have made progress.I hope they will have open relationship.
I think, Helena&Serj's apartment has the chance and potential to be watched.All Sicilia and Helena & Serj have to do is heat this house.😈🔥

Point I was making was that when Serj goes to A&E, Helena then usually has colourful sex (usually) with an unknown but very obliging guest. All we have at the moment is Serj studying his mobile in bed and a bald man eating noodles out of a bowl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squish said:

Point I was making was that when Serj goes to A&E, Helena then usually has colourful sex (usually) with an unknown but very obliging guest. All we have at the moment is Serj studying his mobile in bed and a bald man eating noodles out of a bowl.

Maybe you're right.Also,It's boring today.

• Like 1