Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

21 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora's hot soaking bath created smiles, and laughter. She is showing signs of feeling better, her appetite has returned.😊

I snow she returned a smile  to this old skunk ☺️

• Like 3

very good night leora have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow

muito boa noite leora tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
vejo voce amanha

• Like 3

good evening everyone, kiss ... I don't know if Leora reads our posts .. if I really do so I appeal: try to heal quickly, otherwise "" our males "" are a little silencing with sorrow ... I in the meantime I can't help you ahahaha I promised to race the good hahahaha joke ...😂😂

• Haha 2

That illness was pretty bad based on how much sleep she needed. It is strange and unique on RLC that we get to see the good times and the bad times. This is no TV show where everyone is always happy and ready to entertain us, this is what makes RLC so real. We do not always see the participants at their best. We also get to see them act just like we do when we are distressed or ill. It makes it a little bit more real. But, I am very glad she is better!

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, jugghead said:

That illness was pretty bad based on how much sleep she needed. It is strange and unique on RLC that we get to see the good times and the bad times. This is no TV show where everyone is always happy and ready to entertain us, this is what makes RLC so real. We do not always see the participants at their best. We also get to see them act just like we do when we are distressed or ill. It makes it a little bit more real. But, I am very glad she is better!

I guess she was little sicker than I originally thought, but then again being exhausted can make you ill.

Jugg you are correct in your assessment, this is real life and not the Leora bating show. We all are privileged enough to get to view more than just that which is what RLC originally intended,but then some where with the other apartments they started to go off track or at least the tenants did. That is why I have only ever focused on this tennant, but I guess you could say I am a little biased.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Grazie, questo intendevo, e tu lo hai visto nel forum hai esempio... Dietro lo schermo si vede una ragazza forte sicura di sé, che non ha paura se provocata, ma te hai visto un altro lato di me quello timido di una ragazza soffre nel leggere certe parole cattive, che non li piace fare tutto e subito, ma emozionarsi piano piano fino al travolgimento totale,,,,, non quella finta della foto, sembra che dico venite sono qua per tutti,,,,,, 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Grazie, questo intendevo, e tu lo hai visto nel forum hai esempio... Dietro lo schermo si vede una ragazza forte sicura di sé, che non ha paura se provocata, ma te hai visto un altro lato di me quello timido di una ragazza soffre nel leggere certe parole cattive, che non li piace fare tutto e subito, ma emozionarsi piano piano fino al travolgimento totale,,,,, non quella finta della foto, sembra che dico venite sono qua per tutti,,,,,, 

🧡

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

I guess she was little sicker than I originally thought, but then again being exhausted can make you ill.

Jugg you are correct in your assessment, this is real life and not the Leora bating show. We all are privileged enough to get to view more than just that which is what RLC originally intended,but then some where with the other apartments they started to go off track or at least the tenants did. That is why I have only ever focused on this tennant, but I guess you could say I am a little biased.

Burning herself out from all the masturbation.    🤣

• Haha 4