Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

On a different note, somewhat of a curious thought came to mind recently. It is known that the intriguing woman of the current residence returned to the project at the current residence around the middle of August of last year after the multi month hiatus.                                                                                                                                                                     Although It had seemed that there may have been multiple ocassions when it may have seemed that she may have been a tad under the weather, such as perhaps on the verge of developing a cold, and several ocassions where it may have seemed that she may have been experiencing some abdominal discomfort.                                                                                               Fortunately none of those other ocassions got her down ill enough in any way to have necessitated a lenghty bed stay as it seemed this latest experience did at around the better part of two to three days.                                                                                                             Perhaps it could be considered somewhat strange, or merely just coincidental that she seemed to have developed a worse illness a short while just after the visit of her recent guest. If past ocassions at a prevous residence are recalled correctly, it seemed that she became ill on quite a number of ocassions soon after it had seemed that the former residence companion started seemingly having some simptoms of being ill, which was the recent guest visitor at the current residence.    

In other words Paul brought a cold or some other bug with him? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

LEORA... CURIOSITIES..

is an animal rights activist...

when she's sad, when she needs love and feels like a little girl... she watches the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys...

When she's angry... she talks to Paul and tells him the story to blow off steam... she tells it to him in 5 different ways... hahaha

She likes to be a defender of the most debelis..

She's obsessive-compulsive about her hair... for her, her hair is always dry and dehydrated... hahaha

It analyzes people by the way they express themselves and write...

Likes intelligent and sensitive men...( No one on this forum is his type) hahaha

She is active in all aspects of life.. she is not a submissive woman, 

She doesn't give a shit what we think of her... hahahaha

................. TO BE CONTINUED

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

In other words Paul brought a cold or some other bug with him? 🤣

It certainly would seem that way. Also it has seemed that she seems to somewhat easily contract illnesses from him. Sorry for the long drawn out dialogue and not print that well Pep, but I get the formatting screwed up sometimes trying to type on a phone instead of a pc. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It certainly would seem that way. Also it has seemed that she seems to somewhat easily contract illnesses from him. Sorry for the long drawn out dialogue and not print that well Pep, but I get the formatting screwed up sometimes trying to type on a phone instead of a pc. 

I enjoy trying to read what you write 📝 sometimes I get a headache, but that is OK 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:
  • On that note, I hate to take advantage of a woman just recently brought back to health but DAYUM that camera 3!😍

Can't take advantage of a willing participant 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1